*** fiverr down for maintenance ***

mjensen415

*** FIVERR DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ***
Fiverr will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday/Wednesday. Unfortunately, the site will be unavailable during the following times:
Wednesday morning 4:30am - 7:30am GMT; 12:30am - 3:30am EDT; Tuesday night 9:30p - 12:30a PDT

We will update here once we’re back online. Advance apologies for any inconvenience.

The speed at which sellers in here detect that Fiverr is back online makes me wonder: did they hit the Refresh button every minute for the last 3 hours? 😃

The speed at which sellers in here detect that Fiverr is back online makes me wonder: did they hit the Refresh button every minute for the last 3 hours? 😃

you can say 😛

Yeah - It’s back - Anybody saw anything NEW ?

Anybody saw anything NEW ?

You do realize it was simply a maintenance task, right?

They may have added some new hardware to keep the site running smooth, replaced some older ones…

They may have added some new hardware to keep the site running smooth, replaced some older ones…

right.

OHHHK - i saw they made search page - only 6 row gig showing - previous was 12 row -

OHHHK - i saw they made search page - only 6 row gig showing - previous was 12 row -

i saw they made search page - only 6 row gig showing

This will make more difficult to get order Now -

Why? -

If any buyer do search service - they will get 6 row gig in the first page - So If you’re gig are coming at 3 or 4 page - They will not going to see the gig next to next page - Most of the buyers do buy gig from 1st page!!

This is my opinion… Others may have different 🙂

only 6 row gig showing - previous was 12 row

It still shows 12, at least to me.

It is difficult to understand how major websites never have these ‘down for maintenance’ issues yet fiverr has them on a regular basis.

Maybe Fiverr isn’t that major as the others, yet, and those others have had the same issues when they were not that major 🙂

Or, maybe the difference between Fiverr and the others is that Fiverr is constantly growing and improving to adapt itself to the vast amount of traffic/sellers/buyers.

Who knows…

Maybe Fiverr isn’t that major as the others, yet, and those others have had the same issues when they were not that major 🙂

Or, maybe the difference between Fiverr and the others is that Fiverr is constantly growing and improving to adapt itself to the vast amount of traffic/sellers/buyers.

Who knows…

Wow 🙂

I found BIG BUG - In relevance of category - There were TOP row 4 gig showing FEATURED - They all sellers are new - What a joke?

i saw they made search page - only 6 row gig showing

This will make more difficult to get order Now -

Why? -

If any buyer do search service - they will get 6 row gig in the first page - So If you’re gig are coming at 3 or 4 page - They will not going to see the gig next to next page - Most of the buyers do buy gig from 1st page!!

Why? -

I completely agree, fast_editing. Fewer gigs on Page 1 means less exposure for more of the gigs. I’m not sure I see a positive side to that change.

Archived