Fiverr Download Speed is SUPER SUPER SLOW

aamarteam

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes! This has become a daily issue now a days. I have been using 3Mbps internet connection, I can download from anywhere with good speed, but when it comes to fiverr; say downloading atachment of the buyers, It is SUPER SLOW!!! The speed is in “Kbps”. Just failed to download a 19MB file which took almost 20 minutes to download upto 18.55MB at 10-12Kbps speed and then suddenly download stopped! Any solution please?!!

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Yes! This has become a daily issue now a days. I have been using 3Mbps internet connection, I can download from anywhere with good speed, but when it comes to fiverr; say downloading atachment of the buyers, It is SUPER SLOW!!! The speed is in “Kbps”. Just failed to download a 19MB file which took almost 20 minutes to download upto 18.55MB at 10-12Kbps speed and then suddenly download stopped! Any solution please?!!

I don’t think there is any solution, Fiverr should buy more bandwidth for their file servers.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

• 5 months later...

Same here. Happened every day for the past 3 weeks. Location Germany, Berlin. I can’t download the order specifications of 8.5MB size because it takes several hours to download.

How can I finish my work on time if downloading a MegaByte takes hours?

It’s not my internet connection. Here’s the speedtest I made during the same time while trying to download the buyer’s specs in their order.

Can this please be fixed @Fiverr? It’s really frustrating and I’m loosing money because I can’t provide my clients feedback in time.

image.thumb.png.2dfc9693834a12288a76cf964c044d1c.png
image1534×540 72.7 KB
  • Like 17
  • Congrats! 1

I am not facing this type of problem at all… I think your internet speed is slow…:roll_eyes:

My internet speed is super fast. I am using 15 MBPS speed connections which means 1 GB file can download in just 20 mins where I can’t download sometimes 8 mb files from fiverr less than few hours.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problems. Right now I’m downloading with Bytes/s(!) even though my internet speed is 100MB/s (~12.5 MBytes/s). This was tested while downloading, since the bandwidth can’t be affected by this pathetic provided downloadspeed.
@Fiverr do something. Paying for a service like this feels terribly wrong.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

Me too. It’s definitely not because of my internet. I’ve tested several times. I wrote to the Fiverr support and only received the deletion of the cookies as a solution. That didn’t help. @Fiverr: I ask for a solution and an opinion on this problem. I can’t download files at this speed. We and the VAs pay enough fees.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My download speed is 5Mbps and average speed from any site 600kb+ but only from the Fiverr server it is below 100kbps and sometimes it more-less 10kbps. I don't know why, but it happens for me. I'm from Bangladesh. Is there any solution or anyone can suggest me any ways to get rid of this problem? It's really effecting my workflow.

Download Slow from Fiverr.png

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

I have this problem too. 
It depends on moment and day somehow.
But I am downloading files in 40Kbps.
Which is terrible and takes ages!

I hope Fiverr can do something about it, but looking at the fact that this thread was there in 2020, that probably won't be the case.

If Fiverr doesn't want people to use download links in the comments I suggest they try to fix it. 
Or at least comment in this thread.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...

6kb/second download speed. I tried resetting the router and everything else suggested. It is a Fiverr issue. I also have downloaded numerous other things at the same Time to test the speed and everything outside of Fiverr is VERY fast. If not resolved I will discontinue using Fiverr as I cannot even get the files I have paid someone to create. 

• Like 15