Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Download Speed is SUPER SUPER SLOW

Am I the only one who faced, Download Speed is super slow in Fiverr?

11 Likes

It’s depends on you computer and network speed.

3 Likes

It depends on the internet speed of your computer. You can check your internet speed.

1 Like

Hi Aamarteam

No I have the same issue and currently I am downloading at a speed of 3KB/Sec.

1 Like

In my case, speed improved after using a VPN.

3 Likes

Yes! This has become a daily issue now a days. I have been using 3Mbps internet connection, I can download from anywhere with good speed, but when it comes to fiverr; say downloading atachment of the buyers, It is SUPER SLOW!!! The speed is in “Kbps”. Just failed to download a 19MB file which took almost 20 minutes to download upto 18.55MB at 10-12Kbps speed and then suddenly download stopped! Any solution please?!!

1 Like

I don’t think there is any solution, Fiverr should buy more bandwidth for their file servers.

4 Likes

You are right and I think so.

1 Like

It’s exactly the same for me!
For 6 mebabytes my 100,000 line needs 19 hours!

1 Like

Same here. Happened every day for the past 3 weeks. Location Germany, Berlin. I can’t download the order specifications of 8.5MB size because it takes several hours to download.

How can I finish my work on time if downloading a MegaByte takes hours?

It’s not my internet connection. Here’s the speedtest I made during the same time while trying to download the buyer’s specs in their order.

Can this please be fixed @Fiverr? It’s really frustrating and I’m loosing money because I can’t provide my clients feedback in time.

2 Likes

I am not facing this type of problem at all… I think your internet speed is slow…:roll_eyes:

My internet speed is super fast. I am using 15 MBPS speed connections which means 1 GB file can download in just 20 mins where I can’t download sometimes 8 mb files from fiverr less than few hours.

1 Like

I have the same problems. Right now I’m downloading with Bytes/s(!) even though my internet speed is 100MB/s (~12.5 MBytes/s). This was tested while downloading, since the bandwidth can’t be affected by this pathetic provided downloadspeed.
@Fiverr do something. Paying for a service like this feels terribly wrong.

1 Like

Me too. It’s definitely not because of my internet. I’ve tested several times. I wrote to the Fiverr support and only received the deletion of the cookies as a solution. That didn’t help. @Fiverr: I ask for a solution and an opinion on this problem. I can’t download files at this speed. We and the VAs pay enough fees.