Fiverr drought!

mehdivir

I would think if it is a time-sensitive question, as in “Is Fiverr experiencing a drought RIGHT NOW?,” then burying the question at the bottom of an old thread might be counter-intuitive. That being said, perhaps a sticky thread on “Before you ask if there is a dip in sales…” might be something nice for someone to come up with. Just my two cents…

Reply to @newspoet: I agree with you. However, being a very active forum reader I’ve seen multiple threads on this exactl topic in the past few days, so I wouldn’t call that an old thread. I just did a forum search on “low sales” since that would be more common wording than “drought” and if I sort by date the 3rd link down was this one:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/72314/low-sales/p1

I would say it’s a drought although I am not getting any sales currently. I think:

1. there are too many sellers selling the same things / services
  2. Fiverr mostly features it’s top sellers or same sellers so they are the ones that are found first during a search. You see the same ones with hundreds in queue while others have nothing in queue or are rarely discovered
  3. bottom line, they are ensuring their revenues

What’s the answer to this?!? I wish I knew as I need some sales 😦

This is the nature of business, full of ups and downs.
It’s of good luck that I get orders from my old clients whenever new buyers disappear.
And don’t forget that it’s June, summer!, and most of the people would rather go to the beach than order a 5$ gig and wait for it to be delivered.

Archived