Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Earnings page is broken (not fixed)

The fiverr earnings page is displaying loads of earnings none of which are mine.

Not sure whats happening, photo as proof.

4 Likes

Yeah! facing same issue ! I think they are implementing a new feature called early payout ( by paying some extra fee )

2 Likes

Yes, Same Happens to me. It is completely broken. Wrong Dates,amounts and all.

3 Likes

Same Happens to me…

2 Likes

Hi All Fiverrs, I just checked again now it’s perfect. Please hard refresh your page.

3 Likes

Spoke too soon… still not right…

Refreshing and reloading will offer temporary fix it seems.

4 Likes

Mine looks fine… Maybe some users are affected, and others are not?

4 Likes

You need to send a screenshot of the problem to customer support.

3 Likes

I think it’s directly related to this issue, and I’ve already contacted CS.
One of my orders was completed, but it didn’t move to the Funds Pending Clearance section. And it wasn’t added to the total amount earned this month.
Two next orders were processed correctly, but this one is still down there.

2 Likes

fiverr never pay you without investigation. fiverr took its own dollar from buyer when they order

2 Likes

I like using Early Payout option, so they earn when I withdraw as well.
In addition, I’m a rare seller, who had extremely positive experience with CS in 90% of cases. So, I’m sure it’s going to be solved.
I posted this, so other sellers can check their earnings as well. I found it occasionally because I track all transactions.

3 Likes

Just an update.
Customer support fixed the issue and manually put the order to the pending clearance state.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed this. Order completed on September 3rd not in pending clearance.

How long did it take to fix this? I’ve just contacted CS.

In my case, it took 4 days to get a response, and it was fixed in about 2 hours after that.

Thanks, good to know. They manually set the date the order was completed (so it’s cleared from that date), correct?

No, the just changed the status with the original date (like if nothing happened).

No response on my side yet. Today is the clearance day and I guess it won’t be cleared as the order is not even in the pending clearance.