Fiverr english test-8.2

digital_mastar

There are 40 questions in the Fiverr English test. To complete the test within 5 minutes you would need to have answered each question in an average time of 7.5 seconds.

I’ve done the Fiverr English test myself - I’ve seen the questions that are asked. I’ve also had a look at the level of language you’ve used in your profile and gigs.

As a native English speaker who has worked in English language publications as a writer and editor for a quarter of a century, and for a time taught English - all I can say is that a miracle has happened.

There are 40 questions in the Fiverr English test. To complete the test within 5 minutes you would need to have answered each question in an average time of 7.5 seconds.

I’ve done the Fiverr English test myself - I’ve seen the questions that are asked. I’ve also had a look at the level of language you’ve used in your profile and gigs.

As a native English speaker who has worked in English language publications as a writer and editor for a quarter of a century, and for a time taught English - all I can say is that a miracle has happened.

Miracle? Not necessarily. I also finished it in 5.

Is it possible? I’m confused about that. There are 40 questions, It may take 5 seconds for submitting and loading and at least 10 seconds for reading and thinking about the question. So in total, a person needs 15 seconds per question. For the 40 question needs 600 second that means 10 minutes.
So at least, need 10 minutes to answer the whole question.
This is my thought.

Miracle? Not necessarily. I also finished it in 5.

Yes, but there is a massive difference - you can clearly write in native English!

The point I’m making is that I am native English, and with decent qualifications in the language. I have used English as the basis for my professional work for 27 years. I have been a writer, an editor, a sub editor, run editorial departments, taught English to level 3 in England and C1 level in Europe - and it still took me a good 10 minutes to complete the Fiverr English test!

Anyway, I must log out of the forums for a few minutes. I need to check something on Google 😉

Yes, but there is a massive difference - you can clearly write in native English!

The point I’m making is that I am native English, and with decent qualifications in the language. I have used English as the basis for my professional work for 27 years. I have been a writer, an editor, a sub editor, run editorial departments, taught English to level 3 in England and C1 level in Europe - and it still took me a good 10 minutes to complete the Fiverr English test!

Anyway, I must log out of the forums for a few minutes. I need to check something on Google 😉

Ok, got your point. I’m slow sometimes ^^

Btw, I’ll have to study for Spanish grammar. I thought it was gonna be bullshit but holy cow, it’s kinda serious.

Ok, got your point. I’m slow sometimes ^^

Btw, I’ll have to study for Spanish grammar. I thought it was gonna be bullshit but holy cow, it’s kinda serious.

Ha ha. I speak a tiny, tiny bit of Spanish. I don’t find it easy.

Despite the nature of my earlier post, I have tremendous respect for anyone who can speak a second language.

Archived