Fiverr Event this summer in Denver, CO? I'll host it!

dtongsports

I’m trying to make this happen and have contacted some people regarding having a Fiverr Event in Denver, waiting for some feedback. I talked about this last fall and am still ready to host it and promote it so anyone who would be interested in attending this event, please reply and share this post and we’ll make it happen!
It’s a great city and any ideas for locations downtown would be gladly accepted. The light rail runs from the airport to downtown ($9) so you wouldn’t even have to rent a car if you didn’t want to.
Looking for around June/July time frame if possible.

Looking forward to meeting you all and putting on the BEST FIVERR EVENT YET! 🙂

DTong (TRS)

They had an event in Lahore that looked a bit awkward not so long ago. The hall was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge, the venue was definitely not packed and everyone also looked a bit miserable.

I could have a meetup here in Greece at a beach bar. If all else fails, there’s the mojitos!

I’d come! I love embarrassing silences. I always break them by being as inappropriate as possible. Besides, can’t be worse than the week I had to spend alone with my Hungarian kind of mother in law.

Mind you, I’d have to spice up the coffee a bit.

Sounds like a great night out to me! So long as I’m sipping the mojito watching the drunken brawl while conversing with a hottie and placing bets on who will win and commenting on the (lack of) style and technique.

Archived