Fiverr Expert Suggestion

shela1986

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I have Question i need any Marketing for get Job??

its Difficult to read top to Bottom if you have any tips you can provide me

If you are too lazy to do something as simple as put some terms in a search bar to HELP YOURSELF, then you are doomed on this platform.

The other guy DID give you links. If you don’t care to work for your OWN success, then you will not have success.

Good luck.

GG

I understand English isn’t your first language, so it might be a little difficult for you to read long articles. But why don’t you try to work through the links @lloydsolutions sent you, then come back here and ask questions about the parts you didn’t understand?

You’re more likely to receive help that way.

It’s very difficult for people to just give tips to a random seller. First, Fiverr is highly competitive, so there aren’t really any simple tips that are a sentence long. Second, most of us don’t work in the same niche you work in, so we aren’t familiar with its customs and practices.

Archived