Fiverr fam! I'm a new seller and wanna introduce msyelf :)

Hey, everyone!

My name is Mak and I’ve been on Fiverr for a few weeks now and I’m still getting the hang of it. I’m a freelance writer and I’d like to connect with other sellers in this community. I haven’t had many customers yet…but I know it takes take time and perseverance.

What has your experience on the site been like so far? And what tips do you have for a new seller?

Thanks 😉

Your stats are pretty good. A lot of people don’t get orders on the first month actually. That is an achievement in itself! 😃 A lot of useful tips in this section. A matter of trial and error and see what works for you. Wishing you success!

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

Your stats are pretty good. A lot of people don’t get orders on the first month actually. That is an achievement in itself! 😃 A lot of useful tips in this section. A matter of trial and error and see what works for you. Wishing you success!

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

thanks so much! i’m looking through the forum and there are a lot of good tips. i think i had my head in the clouds a bit…but u’re right, i should be happy with what i’ve done so far!

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

As theratypist mentioned, you are already off to a good start by racking up some orders and positive reviews! There are many sellers who have to wait weeks, months, years, or are still waiting for their first order!

My time on Fiverr has been an overall very positive experience. I don’t like hunting down or auditioning for orders, so Fiverr being a virtual gig marketplace where buyers approach sellers is a huge positive.

As for a tip, I took a quick glance at your gigs and noticed no FAQ on any of them. FAQ’s are a great thing to have as they can further clarify your services, what you can or can’t do, what qualifies as a revision and it’s scope, etc. Also, make sure your Order Requirements are as in depth and comprehensive as possible so that you are be able to complete an order even if the buyer never communicates to you outside of the requirements page.

Communicating as clearly as possible to buyers what a order entails is essential to minimize misunderstandings and unnecessary revision requests.

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

As theratypist mentioned, you are already off to a good start by racking up some orders and positive reviews! There are many sellers who have to wait weeks, months, years, or are still waiting for their first order!

My time on Fiverr has been an overall very positive experience. I don’t like hunting down or auditioning for orders, so Fiverr being a virtual gig marketplace where buyers approach sellers is a huge positive.

As for a tip, I took a quick glance at your gigs and noticed no FAQ on any of them. FAQ’s are a great thing to have as they can further clarify your services, what you can or can’t do, what qualifies as a revision and it’s scope, etc. Also, make sure your Order Requirements are as in depth and comprehensive as possible so that you are be able to complete an order even if the buyer never communicates to you outside of the requirements page.

Communicating as clearly as possible to buyers what a order entails is essential to minimize misunderstandings and unnecessary revision requests.

thanks for the great tip on making a FAQ! i’m dreading doing any more work on my gigs lol! but i figured i’d have to keep refreshing and tweaking them anyway.

i have a custom order right now and i’m in the middle of revisions and i think a faq definitely would have helped … which reminds me, i better get off this forum and get back to work!

thanks again 🙂

Archived