Fiverr Fees for Tip

samanthawill394

You can send him a custom offer for the tip if you ask how much he wants it to be, but remember to also deliver something to him in return for that.

I wish they would not limit the amount buyers can tip.

Its really a good idea if the buyer agree.

You can send him a custom offer for the tip if you ask how much he wants it to be, but remember to also deliver something to him in return for that.

I wish they would not limit the amount buyers can tip.

yeah it’s a great Idea. but @samanthawill394 you must deliver something related to the project with the delivery of the new order as @misscrystal said. If not that will definitely cause to have warnings.

Fiverr takes fee whenever you got a tip. And I will not want to send custom offer for a tip…That is too much risky …After accepting delivery buyer get option to leave a tip if the buyer wants .If my buyer want to give me tip then I will tell the buyer to choose that option . Because I have seen many post where buyer left tip and later they perform chargeback . So if we use custom order to get tip then you need to face two cancellation instead of one . And also if buyer’s mind got changed after accepting custom then they can leave bad review in two orders . So I think the tip option is better than the custom order . 😀

Fiverr takes fee whenever you got a tip. And I will not want to send custom offer for a tip…That is too much risky …After accepting delivery buyer get option to leave a tip if the buyer wants .If my buyer want to give me tip then I will tell the buyer to choose that option . Because I have seen many post where buyer left tip and later they perform chargeback . So if we use custom order to get tip then you need to face two cancellation instead of one . And also if buyer’s mind got changed after accepting custom then they can leave bad review in two orders . So I think the tip option is better than the custom order . 😀

And I will not want to send custom offer for a tip…That is too much risky

It’s actually

But you know I see many people have made gigs of $5 with heading directly as tip after the work 😄 Also they have got good amount of review LOL

And I will not want to send custom offer for a tip…That is too much risky

It’s actually

But you know I see many people have made gigs of $5 with heading directly as tip after the work 😄 Also they have got good amount of review LOL

Yeah . I have seen some sellers have added gig to get tips . I think this is also against fiverr TOS. When they have added tip option then why people will use custom order … This is really very risky I think …

Yeah . I have seen some sellers have added gig to get tips . I think this is also against fiverr TOS. When they have added tip option then why people will use custom order … This is really very risky I think …

I agree if Fiverr has added why we trying to make our own system. However, every one has own perspective and I agree with yours 🙂

I think this is also against fiverr TOS. When they have added tip option then why people will use custom order … This is really very risky I think …

I have read and reread TOS, and I have not found anything saying sending custom offers for tips is against TOS. Nonetheless, I have never sent a custom offer for a tip. 🙂

I think, however, if a buyer says they would like to give you a tip but do not know how to do that, then it is fine to send a custom offer for the tip they want to give you. BUT ONLY if the buyer requests it. 😉

I think this is also against fiverr TOS. When they have added tip option then why people will use custom order … This is really very risky I think …

I have read and reread TOS, and I have not found anything saying sending custom offers for tips is against TOS. Nonetheless, I have never sent a custom offer for a tip. 🙂

I think, however, if a buyer says they would like to give you a tip but do not know how to do that, then it is fine to send a custom offer for the tip they want to give you. BUT ONLY if the buyer requests it. 😉.

And you are regular member here and highly experienced . You know that how many sellers orders got cancelled for the chargeback and the buyer also left tip . And In this case it is really risky … :roll_eyes:

Archived