Fiverr first project

developer_akon

I started fiverr 2019 on February. i created 5 gigs,at that time i was learning some of my works but i was very confused that time that how i will deal a client or what will be that tasks. after 5 months i had to delete my account, as my senior said there the date of birth should be real one and he suggested me to create another account. It was really hard for me to delete.After thinking 1 week i sent a delete account request to fiverr and the account quite there.The next day i opened my account with all real information and created 5 gigs day by day.But the problen was there i remain online daily for 12-18hours but could not find any project.I bid daily 5/9 buyer request which i can do very well but no one respond. I got very upset. After 2month one day a buyer knocked me for his project. I was like really excited, i did that well and buyer paid to me and left 5 star review. I can not describe those feeling. After 7 days of that project i got another like this, and then 10 days later another 2.
I know it is better than previous situation, and i m very happy for that.But you know fiverr cut 20% from each sale. My projects are not that huge.That is why i earned only around $98 around this all months.It is really hard to bear family expenses and to continue my study with that.
Can anyone help me to provide suggestion that why i didn’t get respond any of 60bid to buyer request. and how can i grow my sales.I want to take fiverr as my main job.

I started fiverr 2019 on February. i created 5 gigs,at that time i was learning some of my works but i was very confused that time that how i will deal a client or what will be that tasks. after 5 months i had to delete my account, as my senior said there the date of birth should be real one and he suggested me to create another account. It was really hard for me to delete.After thinking 1 week i sent a delete account request to fiverr and the account quite there.The next day i opened my account with all real information and created 5 gigs day by day.But the problen was there i remain online daily for 12-18hours but could not find any project.I bid daily 5/9 buyer request which i can do very well but no one respond. I got very upset. After 2month one day a buyer knocked me for his project. I was like really excited, i did that well and buyer paid to me and left 5 star review. I can not describe those feeling. After 7 days of that project i got another like this, and then 10 days later another 2.

I know it is better than previous situation, and i m very happy for that.But you know fiverr cut 20% from each sale. My projects are not that huge.That is why i earned only around $98 around this all months.It is really hard to bear family expenses and to continue my study with that.

Can anyone help me to provide suggestion that why i didn’t get respond any of 60bid to buyer request. and how can i grow my sales.I want to take fiverr as my main job.

I want to take fiverr as my main job.

My suggestion is to start considering Fiverr as a source of complementary income, money that you can do without. Pharmacy websites are in a grey area.

Can anyone help me to provide suggestion that why i didn’t get respond any of 60bid to buyer request. and how can i grow my sales.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests for helpful information.

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

you have created a hope for me that i have to be patience for my first order. after that order i will get more and more. it may take time. but it gonna be happen for sure.
i have spent like 2 weeks and spending 6-8 hours. i have made 6 gigs too.
i think its hard to start and once your profile starts getting reviews then your good days will come.

I want to take fiverr as my main job.

My suggestion is to start considering Fiverr as a source of complementary income, money that you can do without. Pharmacy websites are in a grey area.

i am not just working on pharmacy websites. i can create every kind of wordpress websites. i made that just for specification for client. thanks for your suggestion dear .

Can anyone help me to provide suggestion that why i didn’t get respond any of 60bid to buyer request. and how can i grow my sales.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests for helpful information.

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

thank you . let me visit the links carefully.

you have created a hope for me that i have to be patience for my first order. after that order i will get more and more. it may take time. but it gonna be happen for sure.

i have spent like 2 weeks and spending 6-8 hours. i have made 6 gigs too.

i think its hard to start and once your profile starts getting reviews then your good days will come.

yes . it takes time to have first order. good luck

i am not just working on pharmacy websites. i can create every kind of wordpress websites. i made that just for specification for client. thanks for your suggestion dear .

i made that just for specification for client.

You have a Gig specifically made for pharmacy websites and all your (three) sales came from there.

thanks for your suggestion dear .

Don’t call me dear.

thanks for your suggestion dear .

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as man, dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

Archived