Fiverr Fix Basic Business Semantics

secupath

I am launching a some new online ventures and decide to come to Fiverr and have some logos completed. I carefully select this seller and explain my requirements. The Seller comes back and gives me a custom gig.

I needed: 24 Hours Deliver / Vector Format

Things took longer than expected, but I figured that I would be patient and understanding that a lot of seller’s must have a lot on their plate. The Seller comes back and gives me 3 or 4 mock-ups, I select the one that I want. 2 Days go by and I never hear anything. Then I do a follow-up.

I receive this communication:

"I’m working on it right now, I’ll get back to you with the requested changes as soon as humanly possible."

The bottom line is that I looked at the reviews for this seller and since I placed my order (6 Days Ago), mind you, an order that was supposed to be delivered in 24 Hours – this Seller has sold and completed tons of other gigs from the same advertisement.

I try to go to the resolution center, no go. It doesn’t even allow me to open a resolution, stating that when an order is marked as completed or something along those lines, it automatically closes after 3 days.

My first complaint would be. Why is Fiverr allowing Sellers to queue an unlimited amount of work? How can a Seller be allowed to complete other people’s work and receive feedback on that work if that Seller has not yet completed previous work.

Also, why on earth is Fiverr automatically marking work as completed if it has yet to receive any feedback from the Buyer acknowledging that such work was even completed.

So what are my options now.

secupath said: My first complaint would be. Why is Fiverr allowing Sellers to queue an unlimited amount of work?

Atm there is no real option to limit the queue, the only control we have is setting the delivery time and if we get a boom in orders all we can do is suspend our gigs or put on vacation mode. I have suggested before a feature that would allow us to set a max amount for the queue, when the limit would be received no new order could be placed. This would make it possible for faster delivery times and eliminate the issue of getting overwhelmed.

secupath said: How can a Seller be allowed to complete other people's work and receive feedback on that work if that Seller has not yet completed previous work.

Allot of seller do offer express gigs where a client get priority for a higher price, some buyers also wait a long time before reviewing so its possible that those reviews are for gigs completed long ago.

secupath said: Also, why on earth is Fiverr automatically marking work as completed if it has yet to receive any feedback from the Buyer acknowledging that such work was even completed.

Allot of buyers never leave any feedback at all so a seller would never get paid. I can't think of a solution for this that would make everyone happy, and i guess fiverr couldnt either so they came up with a 3 day limit. Maybe up to 4-5 days and more auto reminders to buyers.

Archived