Fiverr font issue

ovaisshaikhh

They changed the lettering in the logo as well (which I like). I don’t understand the choice of font for the rest of the website, though. I thought it was a Google Chrome glitch at first. It looks so… unnecessarily whimsical.

I like the dot next to the logo. (Was that always there?)

I agree, the new logo looks better but the font on all web pages will take some getting use to.

Although it makes texts more legible on my high-res monitors.

I agree, the new logo looks better but the font on all web pages will take some getting use to.

(Was that always there?)

I did a promo design for fiverr in June or July, there was no version with a dot among the brand assets they’ve sent me. But I feel like I’ve seen the version with a dot before somewhere.

UPD: Here. I’ve seen it here:

image.png.936c171c36931b186da0986ff3334886.png

(Was that always there?)

I did a promo design for fiverr in June or July, there was no version with a dot among the brand assets they’ve sent me. But I feel like I’ve seen the version with a dot before somewhere.

UPD: Here. I’ve seen it here:

🙂

Update:

They just announced the rebrand on the blog:

Fiverr-Blog_Favicon-For-Web.png.ebb11fb3c9724c2a506ed3da5a11308d.png blog.fiverr.com – 9 Sep 20
Facebook-Cover-2.thumb.jpg.bcf2368f162026ddb3b4f19080b8aa0d.jpg

It Starts Here | Fiverr Blog

Our new brand campaign, “It Starts Here”, was inspired by our mission to change how the world works and the need for digital transformation that’s been accelerated by the pandemic. Since mid-March, COVID-19 has affected virtually every aspect of life...

I use way older monitor, and the text is just awful-looking. Especially when I am currently writing in the delivered work page. Some text feels like it merges itself. Well, I’ll have to get used to no matter what.

Archived