Fiverr for Android is Here!

natalieab

We’ve been working around the clock to design a beautiful Android™ app that meets our users expectations and supports Android devices.

We’re so happy to be able to share Fiverr® for Android. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you: instant access to over 3 million awesome Gigs® anytime, anywhere, search capability across our global marketplace, and real-time notifications for fast and simple communication.

<a “http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverr-android-app/?utm_source=fm_ct&utm_term=n247”>Read More

Yay I’ve downloaded it. It would be great to have the “to do” notifications as currently it seems to just have the basic notifications.

Also it would be really helpful if the icon was like facebook where you get a notification number showing on the order before even having to click on the app itself and open it up. Does that make sense?

I guess its a work in progress :bz

favicon.icoFiverr.com Fiverr_Profile_pic2.jpg

creativeman's public profile on Fiverr

Hi I'm Murray ▶ Friendly Pro Digital Marketer (12yrs) & Family Man. 1950+ 5 STAR REVIEWS ✔️I'm back from my holiday & very responsive to messages.20 Unique Gigs ✔️Avail: 9am-6pm (NZ time) Mon - Fri.Message me for Examples of my...

I had to uninstall it and install it again. It crashed on me on the first day, but seems that that bug is now fixed.

There’s some major spelling issues: “amout” instead of “amount” and “prince” instead of “price”. Please can these be fixed, because things like that really annoy me. It just makes the whole thing look like it was rushed.

I did notice a big issue with the cancellations. There’s no ability for a seller to request cancellation. When the buyer did it (after I asked her to), I only had the option to abort it. I had to log in to the mobile web version to accept the cancellation in the end.

There was one flaw with a gig that had multiples ordered. The page on the app didn’t update with the amount of multiples ordered but did how the multiple amount. I had to log into the mobile web version to check the full details to confirm with my buyer.

It would be nice to have the to-do list show up, but as I really only use it for replying to messages and checking out new gig instructions it’s not too bad as it is.

I’ve not tried buying with it yet!

Thanks for the app. It has been eagerly awaited for, but just a few issues 🙂 Hope they’re fixed (especially that cancellation issue) soon.

It appears that I am unable to download this in my Android cell phone (checked the respective post on the fiverr blog only to find out this is quite common - lots of android users cannot download and install it as it says that the app is incopatible with lots of devices).I can work for the moment through the mobile site, yet I would be really glad to see an update on this issue in the near future.

I love this app! I have it on my tablet and my phone. I always know it’s a Fiverr notification because it sends 2 notifications lol. 🙂

I know there are some works in progress for it, so I’m really excited to see the upcoming improvements!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived