Fiverr form reading time

designbuzz77

I don’t think that’s how it works. There are some very active members on the forum who have been here for several years and they probably also read countless posts a day. Yet, they only have a read time of about 60 hours or something. It is calculated based on the actual time you spend reading threads/posts. Each forum post you read is probably counted as 1 second or something. If you were to read new threads/posts for 10 hours non-stop… constantly scrolling through posts and constantly opening new threads for 10 hours (without stopping for even 1 second), then your read time would have probably increased by 10 hours LOL :rofl:

But why would you be worried about your read time on the forum anyway? It has no connection to the Fiverr website and it doesn’t help you get orders/sales/impressions whatsoever.

So, why bother about something that doesn’t affect you in any way? 😜

I don’t think that’s how it works. There are some very active members on the forum who have been here for several years and they probably also read countless posts a day. Yet, they only have a read time of about 60 hours or something. It is calculated based on the actual time you spend reading threads/posts. Each forum post you read is probably counted as 1 second or something. If you were to read new threads/posts for 10 hours non-stop… constantly scrolling through posts and constantly opening new threads for 10 hours (without stopping for even 1 second), then your read time would have probably increased by 10 hours LOL :rofl:

But why would you be worried about your read time on the forum anyway? It has no connection to the Fiverr website and it doesn’t help you get orders/sales/impressions whatsoever.

So, why bother about something that doesn’t affect you in any way? 😜 i know bro but one of my close fried have 3 days read time .but we both open gig together so i was asking this . thanks for your reply bro … you are always awesome for me 😉

Archived