Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr forum is being encountered 404 error! Fix the issues!

Recently Fiverr Forum is being encountered 404 error. This should be fixed soon!

You can’t post if it is in error state, so all is fine.

2 Likes

Please check the image!

You are posting. How can you post on the forum if the forum is down?

It is just a temporary bug.

1 Like

2 Likes

Image is coming through, posts are coming trough. Paypal withdraw was fixed, this will too. Just wait a little.

But it could be just you since I do not see this error, all is working normally. Try to clear cache and restart browser.

1 Like

You should not comment on anything that you have no knowledge.

Regards

You are still able to keep posting. What’s the real matter? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes.
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 400 Bad Request response status code indicates that the server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

1 Like

You are not alone.

I get this error sometimes and it can take some time to clear.

2 Likes

That’s totally true.

Try deleting your cached files on your browser.

1 Like

tried but same issues…

2 Likes

Me too. Have decided I can live with it!

1 Like

So funny! pls inform the admin to resolve it soon! you are a ‘Regular’ Member…

I have faced it too…many time !

This gets normal after some time but you know struggle is real,errors keeps showing couple of times and it get normal again ! This should not happen !

2 Likes

So this happens at time intervals. This could be really annoying. I just wondered why he could posting instantly while facing the 404. Now I got it. :smile:

4 Likes

In that case I think is better if you contact Customer Support.

We can’t solve the issue? So, This was a topic for the admin of the forum to solve these issues which are happening from the client’s side. Thank you for the participation!

Regards