Fiverr Forum: The "Helping" Addiction

musiclover

I’ve joined a few forums in the past, but for all the wrong reasons; i never actually conversed with others like I do here. There’s just something wonderful about Fiverr that I just cant get enough of. I’m on here more than any other website, in fact, my significant other refers to Fiverr Forum as my “other spouse”. LOL. If Im ignoring someone, its usually because Im busy reading or responding to a thread. Ceceliavo introduced me to Fiverr Forum months ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I truly enjoy the atmosphere and the feeling i get from helping others. When you take the time to help someone else succeed, it helps you succeed as well. Its called “Paying It Forward”, and a lot of fiverr sellers do that each and every day. So I appreciate the contribution everyone makes here. It warms my heart to be a part of such a great online community. 🙂

-Nakita

Reply to @vedmak: You know what, when I’m on WF, I’m mostly just reading, not posting. I don’t get a welcoming vibe for some reason. I live in the Fiverr Forums though. 🙂 I have noticed you post a lot. Every thread I click on, you beat me to the punch. Lol. I guess as long as people are getting the information they need, its okay.

Reply to @vedmak: You know what, when I’m on WF, I’m mostly just reading, not posting. I don’t get a welcoming vibe for some reason. I live in the Fiverr Forums though. 🙂 I have noticed you post a lot. Every thread I click on, you beat me to the punch. Lol. I guess as long as people are getting the information they need, its okay.

Archived