Fiverr Forums Bug - Comments

I have been monitoring the number of comments that I make and have noticed that under my activity it tells you the amount you have.

Although mine has been stuck on 434 for the last month or longer!! Has anyone else noticed that this has stopped working?

I’m pretty sure it use to up date quite regularly. Strange.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmmm so why has my clock stopped!

Any idea Sheriffs?

I’m pretty sure it use to up date quite regularly. Strange.

I see you at 434 too. It’s not something we would know, But I will alert the someone on the admin team to check it out. Hold Tight

Yes, that’s true

Hmmm so why has my clock stopped!

Any idea Sheriffs?

I see you at 434 too. It’s not something we would know, But I will alert the someone on the admin team to check it out. Hold Tight

Yes, that’s true

Weep!

I have also noticed that certain posts I do when new people comment on them they do not go to the top of the discussions board likes others I have.

Interesting.

Well normally when people post on a thread it will push it to the top of the discussions board. Well underneath the pinned posts.

For example this will go to the top of the bugs discussions once I post this. On certain threads that I have started that are popular, they do not do this.

Potentially meaning that they are getting blocked in some way. Alike my comments count.

Still on 434 apparently.

Oh my where has the top posters list gone? Maybe something is happening as we speak :slight_smile: 8->

Here is one http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7229/want-to-be-featured#Item_193

I think the comments sticking on 434 is very odd though. Soon i will have more thread discussions created than comments lol.

There we go.