Fiverr fraud not a trustworthy platform

daksh77

Here you go 👇

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

Here you go 👇

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

Is there any chance to get compensation? I have already tried so many times with fiverr support about project’s money back.

What format was your delivery in? Text, graphic, etc?

The DMCA system (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is in place for protecting your property (and if no money has been exchanged or it’s been taken back, it remains YOUR PROPERTY); I would contact the client directly here on Fiverr, ask if there’s been a mistake, and mention that if you do not receive compensation in (X) days - you decide how many days, I’d suggest single digits - that you will be forced to file a DMCA takedown notice, as your work is being used without pay.

Clients don’t fear Fiverr. They fear Google looking poorly at their sites.

What format was your delivery in? Text, graphic, etc?

The DMCA system (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is in place for protecting your property (and if no money has been exchanged or it’s been taken back, it remains YOUR PROPERTY); I would contact the client directly here on Fiverr, ask if there’s been a mistake, and mention that if you do not receive compensation in (X) days - you decide how many days, I’d suggest single digits - that you will be forced to file a DMCA takedown notice, as your work is being used without pay.

Clients don’t fear Fiverr. They fear Google looking poorly at their sites.

My delivery was in a graphic format. I can’t contact to the buyer because his account is showing no longer available.

Archived