Fiverr freebies?

insects44

Are you suggesting that they add this as a function?

That’s a lot of effort on their part for no gain. Plus, I’d rather work with buyers who are at least willing to shell out $5 for some work rather than nothing. This feels suspiciously like bribing them to leave better reviews with free work.

Are you suggesting that they add this as a function?

That’s a lot of effort on their part for no gain. Plus, I’d rather work with buyers who are at least willing to shell out $5 for some work rather than nothing. This feels suspiciously like bribing them to leave better reviews with free work.

Thanks for your suggestion! 🙂

Not sure this would be very good for sellers, what is the point of spending any money if you can find a seller offering the same service for free on the same platform?

Freebies will be hard to find I think. It will be the first two days of the seller, and after that, he/she will make prices high. And that will not be constantly, only when someone registers.

Freebies will be hard to find I think. It will be the first two days of the seller, and after that, he/she will make prices high. And that will not be constantly, only when someone registers.

Even so, there are so many new sellers coming and going constantly that there would be a steady flow of free work for buyers to take advantage of. It wouldn’t be good for any of the sellers individually, and would make building up a profile even more difficult.

Even so, there are so many new sellers coming and going constantly that there would be a steady flow of free work for buyers to take advantage of. It wouldn’t be good for any of the sellers individually, and would make building up a profile even more difficult.

I don’t think so, that flow of new sellers will disappear after they get reviews.

Exactly, I agree with this.

Yeah, but there will always be more coming in. Have you seen all the forum posts by new sellers that are posted every single day?

That will give advantage on the coming in, not filling up our pages with messages for wanting help.

Great tactic - let’s see if I can get my local Jaguar dealer to try it. The first 5 F-Paces given out free, for feedback you know. 😉

It doesn’t happen with big businesses - it won’t happen here.

Fiverr already handout freebies such as coupons!

no-more-freebies-mmkay.jpg.2657f713997b2bed6a13ad1450bd5b6e.jpg

Great tactic - let’s see if I can get my local Jaguar dealer to try it. The first 5 F-Paces given out free, for feedback you know. 😉

OMG,

rotflmao.gif.cdd9da7570121f6c63ed22846ab29cda.gif

Jaguars are classy cars. Let me know how it goes! 😄

Fiverr already has decided to fight its “that´s that $5 marketplace” image, see the moves for quality like tighter control of levels, the introduction of Pro gigs… I doubt they want to become the “that´s where you get people to do your work for free” place at the same time.

I think the idea of freebie is a bad one,
Every Seller come here to earn money not to earn review…please keep that in mind!

Don’t go for review, do your service and accept whatever review you get in return!

Try to make your keywords on title and tags searchable! You get result,need some time.
All the Best!

Why not have a thumbnail that says I’M DESPERATE PLEASE ORDER I’LL DO ANYTHING?

New sellers who think that giving it away is going to result in sales are going in the opposite direction from what works.

No one wants a free gig. It is seen as worse than useless.

Freebies are what everyone loves! And why not available on Fiverr?

New sellers can post freebies for getting more attention. After they get 5 reviews, they stop freebies and go ahead.

What is your mention?

New sellers can post freebies for getting more attention.

Why would a capable professional (or anyone who offers something of value and can deliver what they promise) want attention from those who are not even willing to spend $5?

Why would a capable professional (or anyone who offers something of value and can deliver what they promise) want attention from those who are not even willing to spend $5?

Here is why we are sellers on fiverr. We are able to create something people want, and they want it enough to pay for it. This idea seems to not be clear.

I appreciate you.👏

A professional buyer doesn’t seek the freebie, even they refuse them who charge less than fair price. Yes, it is helpful because I got to know that Fiverr is an anonymous site where most of the buyer newbie and onetime. If Fiverr start freebie system then I think They will come to get some fun for free and go back. That’s why I think it would not be a professional step.

Archived