Fiverr gave me warning?

designsalbert

Well, for starters you a re discussing things in discord. Why? Just why risk your account like that, you can have the same chat over fiverr.
Just say no to any outside communication, unless absolutely necessary. Then say no to any scammy offers.
Either they go away after that, or atleast you stand a better chance in dispute, if they try to report you or harm your profile in any other way.

Well, for starters you a re discussing things in discord. Why? Just why risk your account like that, you can have the same chat over fiverr.

Just say no to any outside communication, unless absolutely necessary. Then say no to any scammy offers.

Either they go away after that, or atleast you stand a better chance in dispute, if they try to report you or harm your profile in any other way.

he said to discuss something over making a website

Either

I did not accept any offer from discord or from that buyer I feel like they reported me because I told them not to contact me

No I never did he gave me his discord and told me to join to discuss for a website design he had for university

You shouldn’t have discussed it on discord and it it was academic work (the university project he was supposed to do) you could have got a warning for that. Doing someone else’s academic work is against the rules/TOS.

No I never did he gave me his discord and told me to join to discuss for a website design he had for university

he gave me his discord and told me to join to discuss for a website design he had for university

Academic work which you refused but you used off Fiverr contact.

Have a look at this: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

You shouldn’t have discussed it on discord and it it was academic work (the university project he was supposed to do) you could have got a warning for that. Doing someone else’s academic work is against the rules/TOS.

okay I just didn’t knew so will this warning affect me anyway If don’t do anything contact from now on

he said to discuss something over making a website

It’s up to you as a seller to evaluate whether there is something that must be discussed outside of fiverr. If you’re not sure, you can contact CS to ask them if that would be ok.

Just tell them any polite version of “no, outside fiverr contact is not allowed according to ToS”. You might lose a client or two, but you won’t get a warning and won’t get banned.

If they feel like they are more articulate in voice and can’t express what they need in text, you can ask to record a voice message or a video with their requirements for you and send it within fiverr message system.

okay I just didn’t knew so will this warning affect me anyway If don’t do anything contact from now on

Just follow the rules in future and it should be okay. Try not to get warned again especially for the same thing or especially not within 30 days I think.

It’s up to you as a seller to evaluate whether there is something that must be discussed outside of fiverr. If you’re not sure, you can contact CS to ask them if that would be ok.

Just tell them any polite version of “no, outside fiverr contact is not allowed according to ToS”. You might lose a client or two, but you won’t get a warning and won’t get banned.

If they feel like they are more articulate in voice and can’t express what they need in text, you can ask to record a voice message or a video with their requirements for you and send it within fiverr message system.

okay understood so will this first warning stay always with me did you ever receive any warning what if some buyer or random guy reports me

okay understood so will this first warning stay always with me did you ever receive any warning what if some buyer or random guy reports me

what if some buyer or random guy reports me

If you don’t break the rules you won’t get into trouble.

Take time to read the links I gave you above. Everything is explained there.

okay but I recieve messages where sellers want me to do the task and if I say no they can just report me what should I do

okay but I recieve messages where sellers want me to do the task

On Fiverr, you have the right to not take work you do not want to do. Plus if it is homework as it appears to be you can tell them it is against TOS and you do not want to lose your account.

Fiverr does not allow services to be offered that involve helping students with academic work.

ToS states:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Just copy and paste the above into your reply to this buyer.

If you already booked it, then cancel it and open a ticket with CS explaining why you cancelled it. Then they will adjust your stats to not reflect the cancellation.

On Fiverr, you have the right to not take work you do not want to do. Plus if it is homework as it appears to be you can tell them it is against TOS and you do not want to lose your account.

Fiverr does not allow services to be offered that involve helping students with academic work.

ToS states:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

If you already booked it, then cancel it and open a ticket with CS explaining why you cancelled it. Then they will adjust your stats to not reflect the cancellation.

okay thank you for your help but I feel like this account will never become good with that warning

ToS states:

Could you please send the whole page again please

okay thank you for your help but I feel like this account will never become good with that warning

One warning is not that big of a deal, if you don’t break any rules again it won’t affect your account significantly, especially since you don’t have a level to lose yet.

However as of now you might be breaking another rule. Just a hint: you might want to change your profile picture, if that young man is not you.

Archived