Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Gig cover Image

Would anyonr like to tell me about the Gig cover image?

what kind images should i use for the gig.?

Ideally, a cover should be something representative for all the samples submitted in a Gig. :slight_smile:

I’ve just used a larger version of my profile pic, for instance on my “hollywood” gig. I think it gives somewhat of a “this dude is a brand” image. I tend to like more personal looking gigs. I really think your profile pic would look good there. It would give the whole page a “This is me working, this is what I do” feel. Which feels more trustworthy than a bunch of “work examples” I figure those are already in your live portfolio.

Reply to @liquidlettuce:
Looks like your cover image hasn’t been checked and approved yet as it’s not visible.

Reply to @mgjohn78: Thanks for the heads-up. I had no idea. I made it as soon as they let us (Like a year ago?) It shows when i preview the page, but not for you. Hmm. Never got a notice, interesting. Seems like I’ve been seeing lots of glitches lately. I was one of those who had my response rate start dropping before my eyes for no reason too. CS fixed that, looks like another Support Request is due. Thanks again.

Reply to @liquidlettuce:
thanks for the advice Really Like It (Y)
CAn you tell me something?
Can i use Just one Pic for all My gigs?