Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Gig deranked for over 6 months now

Hello fellow freelancers and fiverr staffs (if you’re seeing this), Hope you’re at home and safe?

Its been over 6 months now that I got all my gigs deranged from the first page down to the last. Ive contacted support about this severally and they keep claiming its gig reshuffling and that’s totally not true. All my gigs (2) in different categories (1 on the first page and another on about 6 or 7th page) left down to the last pages.

This isn’t gig reshuffling or anything fiverr claims it is because even newly created gigs goes straight to the last page after about 3 days after creation. My stats are red and orders are like 1 or 2 in 2 months from repeated buyers not new contacts.

If fiverr wants me out of their platform, they can just disable my account rather than placing it on a shadow ban (which they refuse to admit they have anything like that )but I can bet you that this is an issue Ive even noticed on different freelancers account from past topics here on the forum concerning gig dranking. I tried to search for their gigs and same issue, all on the last page.

I really think fiverr should either find a fix for this or be honest with us and tell us what exactly is going on?

Ps. Wash your hands guys

2 Likes

It’s normal for gigs to reshuffle. Gig deranking is normal. We can’t tell you what fiverrs algorithim for choosing which gigs go towards the top is, nobody really knows.

1 Like

why is it when I contact fiverr’s support, they dont accept the deranking and they keep telling me everything is okay. This isnt just an issue of gig deranking because it affects the entire account. Newly created gigs also get deranked immediately so my account is completely useless on the platform

You only have one active gig. Did you do this since posting?

This issue has affected me for over 6 months now, I got frustrated and deleted all other gigs

That was probably a bad idea. Now you have less gigs to be seen in the search results.

what result?
last page. who checks the last page of the search?

This is happening to me too. I believe it’s how your gig performs that positioned you in a favorable place where a potential customer can see you. Either as recommended gig under another high ranked sellers gig or top of the search result. In my own case, I got an order that was canceled based on mutual agreement and my gig vanished.

Why are you expecting the Fiverr search system to be the source of all of your orders? If the system doesn’t place your gig where you want it to be, then it might be wise to take responsibility for your own success, reach out to your target customers, and do your own marketing and promotion – just like any business has to do. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sure you have orders. You are a freelancer, that’s part of YOUR job.

The only person who can make you successful, is you.

3 Likes

Same happened to me, Sent to last possible search result from first page, like… I dont know. No point of discussing about that. Nothing you can do. just make another living. Good luck

Yeah Thanks @h_dexter1
I’m seeing comments on people telling me its not fiverrs responsibility to make sure I have orders but yet they get 20% cut from my money so I should source from my own clients and still give fiverr a whole 20%?
lool

I guess Ill take your advice, Ill probably close my account and get a different source of income