Fiverr Gig (fragglesrock) Still Posted but They Cancelled

They said they were too busy? Can’t they put their gigs on hold or is this just a way for them to cherry pick what they want to do without penalty. I waited a while to get a response and the job wasn’t that difficult. Sorry not very happy about this one. Any suggestions??

[Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t call out other seller’s]

lmao… Called someone out in your header… How long before you get a spanking… tick-tock…tick-tock

The forum police should make the rules noticeable if they didn’t want anyone to do that. I’m still waiting on an answer. They could have at least answered it while they spanked me. Thank you may I have another.

Reply to @mmsanders: lol… I know Fiverr is kinda shady… Most of the time you have to guess… did you purchase the gig? Or did you send a question and they said they were to busy?

Reply to @mmsanders: Is there anything wrong with cherry picking what they want to do?

@seemydeath and @chaihock Yes and Yes I purchased the gig for data research and even gave the links to the sites that I wanted the information pulled. Just a list of manufacturers in a spreadsheet. Very easy. Just something I don’t have the time to do. Although I would have had it done by now if I wasn’t dinking around here. Oh the irony.

Thing is. . . they said they were “too busy” but their gig is still up. I was just wondering (since I’m not a seller on here) if there was a way to put the gig on hold so buyers don’t waste their time.

@madmoo That is exactly what I was thinking. BTW. LOVE your gigs!!!

Some sellers don’t suspend their gig. I got told my customer support that if you suspend more than a couple of days you lose your level, or could do at least.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@vedmark That was a nice little diatribe but I did contact the seller before I purchased. (Clearly something you missed from my previous statement.) You said you were a writer so I’m surprised you missed that. Oh and BTW, THEY NEVER ANSWERED. The job is VERY easy as I said and would have ordered an extra gig.

Here’s my point: The slogan of Fiverr is

"I will ______ for $5"

NOT

"Contact me first so that I can cherry pick your lame job and if the stars, moons, and whatever else needs aligned does so, I MIGHT, if you are willing to pay an additional $10, $20, or $30 add-on, perform your job for you"

There’s a little food for thought you can chew on.

Reply to @mmsanders:

On whether the task is easy or not, it should rest on the seller’s decision, not yours.

If it’s that easy, why don’t you do it yourself?

Rather than wasting your time here, ranting all day long and complaining on how sellers cherry pick your work?

You certainly don’t make sense.

Don’t get me wrong but as a seller, I certainly do not like your attitude, the way you brought this up and on how you are treating us sellers.

ryangillam said: Some sellers don't suspend their gig. I got told my Customer Support that if you suspend more than a couple of days you lose your level, or could do at least.

And this is the sole reason. Cleared your questions OP?

seemydeath said: No one wants to here your wasteful rant either.

I'm not even ranting. Chill.

seemydeath said: Whocares if you don't like her attitude.

I don't think anybody should care? It's just my opinion.
seemydeath said: I certainly don't like you trying to hijack the conversation thinking your word is the last.

Am I hijacking the conversation? I don't think so.

I'm simply pointing out one of the reasons why sellers don't suspend their gig.

How is that making my words the last?

@vedmark I can show you all the covers you want but you will still only see what you want to.

@vedmark On that 3 hours of work . . see you assumed I was asking for 3 hours of work. NO the job on Fiverr was TITLED for 3 hours of data mining work for $5. My job that I asked to do would have been 1 hour max with some wiggle room of 2 hours.

Proves my point about seeing what you want to see.

@accessgirl and @chaihock

If you are looking for $30/hr and are wanting to cherry pick then why are on Fiverr where their slogan is

I WILL ________________ for $5!!!

The intention of Fiverr as I understand it is to connect buyers and sellers who are willing to do/and pay for jobs at only $5. No bait and switch tactics. You people have turned this site into something totally different.

Yes I will purchase a job if the seller doesn’t have the decency to even contact me back at all. I will not force it on them if they contact me saying they are busy but I will come on here and ask why if a seller is busy that they don’t put their job on hold and yes I will question that logic. (That was my original question)

However I will NOT back down when people come on here with their snide comments and degrade me as a buyer by inserting their own assumptions.

Communication is everything. Just ask the guy who is over a week late now on another job but I plan on giving him an excellent rating anyway. WHY? Because he has communicated with me EVERY STEP OF THE WAY and gave me the choice to wait until he gets the other jobs done or cancel.