Fiverr Gig Improvement

raihantopu

Hello There,
I’m pleased to be here for my problem. Hope you guys will help me.

I’ve been working on Fiverr for the last 5 months. But I’m not getting more sale. There’s no doubt about my working experience and skill. I want to know more about Fiverr gigs and how to make more sale on Fiverr.

If you can help me, please go ahead. I’ll wait for your valuable response.

Note: I’ve tried my best to maintain all procedure and tips given in the forum.

Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Why not have a read of all the other forum threads where users have asked similar questions? You might find one or two! 🙂

Specifically look for forum topics with UPOUR in the title - they’ll really help too!

On 8/15/2017 at 3:22 AM, raihantopu said:

I’ve been working on Fiverr for the last 5 months. But I’m not getting more sale. There’s no doubt about my working experience and skill. I want to know more about Fiverr gigs and how to make more sale on Fiverr.

If you can help me, please go ahead. I’ll wait for your valuable response.

Note: I’ve tried my best to maintain all procedure and tips given in the forum.

I used to promote my services.

More and more people are visiting your sales landingpage.

Then the more sales that can be

• 2 years later...

Hello,
I’ve joined Fiverr in 2017. After completing 30+ projects I’ve been stopped due to my illness. Currently, I’m active on Fiverr again and trying to get my older position back. Day by day I’m losing my confidence.

What should I do now? Any suggestions to move on?

Thanks

Check your competitors, adjust your gig and try to offer something that they don’t. If your looking to re-building your customer base, I would suggest lowering the price then we business is booming, increase it again. That worked for me. I hope you get back at it again soon!

Check your competitors, adjust your gig and try to offer something that they don’t. If your looking to re-building your customer base, I would suggest lowering the price then we business is booming, increase it again. That worked for me. I hope you get back at it again soon!

Thanks heyfellow1!

I’ve edited my gig. Can social media share help me to get order?

Thanks heyfellow1!

I’ve edited my gig. Can social media share help me to get order?

It depends on a multiple of factors. If there’s alot of competitors for it and demand is low, then yes I would suggest to invest in some kind of marketing (i.e sharing via social media etc) but for me, for example I didn’t have to market anything due to the demand.

It depends on a multiple of factors. If there’s alot of competitors for it and demand is low, then yes I would suggest to invest in some kind of marketing (i.e sharing via social media etc) but for me, for example I didn’t have to market anything due to the demand.

Yes. I have a lot of competitors as I do “Social Media Marketing”. Actually I’ve demanded genuine price for my job. Would it be wiseful to reduce the price?

Archived