Fiverr Gig Not In Searches

ashher00

Hey Ashher, your fiverr gig may not be active or that you didn’t add relevant keywords in your description and tags. Adding good keywords to your title,tags and description helps rank your fiverr gig.

Hope this helps!

My gig was on the 1st page not it’s disappeared but it is active. Fiverr generally doesn’t load results beyond page 21 no matter what keyword you put in. Let me show you the screenshot of it:

image.thumb.png.8bb973100a0e541f7458a85dea27c8d8.png
image1355×814 110 KB

But there are more pages like 23, 24, 25 … but no results after page 21 for each keyword.

My gig was on the 1st page not it’s disappeared but it is active. Fiverr generally doesn’t load results beyond page 21 no matter what keyword you put in. Let me show you the screenshot of it:

But there are more pages like 23, 24, 25 … but no results after page 21 for each keyword.

You should contact Fiverr customer support

Just try contacting support, or try promoting your gig on social media to get more puchases!

The thing is when you type a keyword which has 15,000+ gigs that certainly cannot be covered in 21 pages. 5-6 months ago, it would show results even up to 100 pages. Do you have any idea why is this happening?

Archived