Fiverr GIG ranking issue

raahmat

What you’re experiencing is normal. New sellers see fewer requests than levelled sellers. Some don’t see any at all. Keep checking the section to see if something comes up, but don’t get your hopes too high.

For more info: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

Thank you for your reply. How long I have to wait for that? I didn’t get any order from my gig. If buyer request are shown to my dashboard, then it may help me for getting my first order.

Thank you for your reply. How long I have to wait for that? I didn’t get any order from my gig. If buyer request are shown to my dashboard, then it may help me for getting my first order.

It varies so much. I couldn’t give you any kind of average wait time to see requests.

According to a user called Vickiespencer, a buyer request disappears to you once 10 sellers of your level have applied to it. As there are lots and lots of new sellers, requests disappear to newbies very quickly.

That’s why it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the BR section, but without too much expectation. You might catch a request now and again.

The good news, if you can call it that, is you’re likely to see more requests once you reach level one. That seems to be the trend.

It varies so much. I couldn’t give you any kind of average wait time to see requests.

According to a user called Vickiespencer, a buyer request disappears to you once 10 sellers of your level have applied to it. As there are lots and lots of new sellers, requests disappear to newbies very quickly.

That’s why it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the BR section, but without too much expectation. You might catch a request now and again.

The good news, if you can call it that, is you’re likely to see more requests once you reach level one. That seems to be the trend.

Thank you so much brother for the information.

Hey Raahmat. I know you’re new on Fiverr. so you need to complete your Fiverr account fully. after that you need to refresh again and again on Buyer request page!

let me know if it’s clear for you.!

Thanks!

Shah

Thank you for your tips brother.

Best regards.

Rahmat

Hello everyone. Hope all of you are doing well. I’m a new seller in Fiverr. Recently I faced a problem and I was so tensed about it. At the time of phone verification, Fiverr asked me to put my elementary school name, I put my full elementary school name, it takes almost 40 letters to complete my elementary school name, I successfully verified my phone number by putting this name. But when I tried to enable 2 step verification option, Fiverr asked me to fill my elementary school name again, but I failed, because it has shown letter limit, I just able to put 20 something letters only and it showed me incorrect elementary school name. What can I do now? I wasn’t able to put my full school name because of the letter limit. In the future, if I failed to verify me, maybe I get BAN from Fiverr. I’m so afraid about this my friend. Please suggest something. Thank you.

Best regards,
Raahmat

Hello everybody,
I hope all of you are doing well.
I’m Rahmat Ullah from Bangladesh, a full stack web developer, and WordPress expert.
I’m a new seller in Fiverr. I didn’t get any orders yet. Please pray for me. I need all of your supports guys. You can give me some tips as I’m a newbie. Stay safe from COVID-19.

Thank you.
Rahmat Ullah

Hello everyone,

I’m a new seller in Fiverr.

Is there any specific time for showing buyer requests? can you please explain, please?

Thank you

I’m a new seller in Fiverr

Welcome to Fiverr…

I check your profile you create only one gig trying to create multiple gigs for more buyer requests…

I’m a new seller in Fiverr

Welcome to Fiverr…

I check your profile you create only one gig trying to create multiple gigs for more buyer requests…

Thank you for your suggestion brother. I’ll publish some another gigs as soon as possible. 🙂

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, good day.

Today I'm getting tensed. My average rating is 4.9, but suddenly my rating fall down to 4.3 without any reason. But this rating only showing when I login from my mobile  app and at the time of visiting fiverr's analytic. When I checked from my pc, rating seemed okay, but I'm still seeing 4.3 from my mobile app.

What's the issue, can you guys please give me a suggestion? It's really a sudden situation and I'm afraid of it.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, raahmat said:

Hello everyone, good day.

Today I'm getting tensed. My average rating is 4.9, but suddenly my rating fall down to 4.3 without any reason. But this rating only showing when I login from my mobile  app and at the time of visiting fiverr's analytic. When I checked from my pc, rating seemed okay, but I'm still seeing 4.3 from my mobile app.

What's the issue, can you guys please give me a suggestion? It's really a sudden situation and I'm afraid of it.

Thank you

Mobile app has bugs. Just like the amount you earn in a month is different in the mobile app and the PC. Report to CS, but don't hold your breath. They have know about the $$ bug for at least a year. 

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Mobile app has bugs. Just like the amount you earn in a month is different in the mobile app and the PC. Report to CS, but don't hold your breath. They have know about the $$ bug for at least a year. 

Thank you so much. I got relief, but this warning also displaying from the analytic too. Since past two 2month's I didn't have rating below 4.9.image.png.43eff4e020db2bdbdfe288190a1a71ac.png

Archived