Fiverr gig Response Rate

freelancing360

Hello dear Fiverr Community

I have created 2 gigs. I have no order at this moment. My gig response rate is loss

please solve this problem by anyone

Thank you.

answer my post

I’m not sure what exactly do you want us to do and how responding on your post will help you.

If you don’t have orders then you need to create a strategy and attract potential buyers.

If your response rate is down then it’s your and only your fault for not responding sooner to the message. You can fix that only by responding more messages in time. :woman_shrugging:

@freelancing360 hi, seems like you are having much trouble with your gig. Here is something i can tell you. 2 gig is not enough.try to publish all the gig. Search for the best keywords and put them in your gig description properly. Try to avoid grammatical mistakes and dont use a word too many times. Be specific on what yoi are selling. Check the other gigs. But dont copy anyone’s. After completing your profile and gig, take some skill tests. But first you gotta be sure that you are ready to take the test. Then send clean buyer request where buyer can understand what can you do for him and what you need to do that project.

Hope this helps you. And read fiverrs terms and policy. Its much important. Have a great day.

Hello dear Fiverr Community

I have created 2 gigs. I have no order at this moment. My gig response rate is loss

Thank you.

We can’t solve your problem, the only person that can solve your problem is you. Fiverr is a competitive marketplace. Nothing is going to happen instantly. There are a lot people offering the same gig as you so what you need to do is find a way stand out from other sellers, there’s a Fiverr help centre available to you, read it, its very helpful.

@freelancing360 hi, seems like you are having much trouble with your gig. Here is something i can tell you. 2 gig is not enough.try to publish all the gig. Search for the best keywords and put them in your gig description properly. Try to avoid grammatical mistakes and dont use a word too many times. Be specific on what yoi are selling. Check the other gigs. But dont copy anyone’s. After completing your profile and gig, take some skill tests. But first you gotta be sure that you are ready to take the test. Then send clean buyer request where buyer can understand what can you do for him and what you need to do that project.

Hope this helps you. And read fiverrs terms and policy. Its much important. Have a great day.

Thanks for solving me

We can’t solve your problem, the only person that can solve your problem is you. Fiverr is a competitive marketplace. Nothing is going to happen instantly. There are a lot people offering the same gig as you so what you need to do is find a way stand out from other sellers, there’s a Fiverr help centre available to you, read it, its very helpful.

Thank your nice argument

Archived