Fiverr Gig stopped receving impressions

kashifamin784

I have a Gig titled " create website using PHP, javascript, HTML and CSS ". The gig has suddenly stopped getting any impressions. Now for last 10 days it is getting 0 impressions. Before that it was getting 40-60 impressions daily. I have 2 other gigs and they are getting impressions but problem is with that gig only. Gig is active and I have tried changing keywords. I have recently completed 2 orders with that gig and received 5 stars

Hello I created a new thread, I hope we can get any response from Fiverr or Seniors

Hello I am Mehtab, wave I have been working on Fiverr since 2016, Level 2 Seller and it has been a great experience for me till now, Since Feb 01, all of my gigs lost the rank, and even under the Promotion tab, both of gis are unqualified to even I do not get work on my 2nd gig. My Stats are Response time 1 hour and rate = 100% Deliver on Time = 97% Completion Rate= 100% It all happened when I have used the Promotion feature, maybe that’s a coincidence, I read what @frank_d said in Fiver…

I have a Gig titled " create website using PHP, javascript, HTML and CSS ". The gig has suddenly stopped getting any impressions. Now for last 10 days it is getting 0 impressions. Before that it was getting 40-60 impressions daily. I have 2 other gigs and they are getting impressions but problem is with that gig only. Gig is active and I have tried changing keywords. I have recently completed 2 orders with that gig and received 5 stars

I have tried changing keywords

As long as I know, when we change our gig description our gig will disable about one day, so please don’t too often change your gig description. So prepare as well your gig description first by researching another competitor and after you are really sure about that you can apply that.

For the impression, yes for sure you can share your gig to social media, or you can try to submit on buyer request as much as possible, and you might promote your gig if that has been allowed

try to share this gig in your social media and reached it custom wise to your native people and try for a few days and make the difference of statistics. Thank you

I shared and then it received 6-7 impressions but then since next 5 days again 0 impressions.Recently I set my profile to unavailable for a month. Then I came back and turned my profile on.Can it be the reason? but remember it has been 2 weeks I turned on my profile and 2 gigs are getting impressions but one is 0 impressions.

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one or two days, give it another 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

try to share this gig in your social media and reached it custom wise to your native people and try for a few days and make the difference of statistics. Thank you

I think when the gig you had published previous and some days letter you de-active your account and the high time of the getting impression face a trouble so Now you can email fiverr support group by this problem’s screenshot of gigs statics. what’s the main problem they can told you solution also… Thank you… I think it will be helpful for you

I have a Gig titled " create website using PHP, javascript, HTML and CSS ". The gig has suddenly stopped getting any impressions

Thanks, that link was really help full. when I checked there it says “Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.” . I have submitted request at that link for Customer support to look into that issue

Archived