Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr gig went to last page or almost not showing up on the search results properly

Hi anyone got any solution regarding this I am also facing the same thing almost being a month my gig does not appear anywhere properly even when I search my gig with my whole title it is also not on the first page if my title is unique and there is no issue with my gig it must be on the first page if I search with the gig title. You guys can try if your gig is not facing the last page drop it should be on the first page when you search with the gig title this is my personal experience tell me yours.

Besides,I had noticed that there are so many sellers claiming so so but the thing is if it is something that makes your gig stuck on the last pages I don’t think so that’s a good idea cause from many years of e-commerce based experiences what I can say the ranking of anything depends on performance even its a simple thing on exam hall if my performance is good in the legit way I should get obviously get good marks or results
But if the teacher directly targets me to keep me down then it will be WTF!!!

Here many sellers depend on Fiverr for livelihood. If you look into the web developers most of them have an office and workers to work on …
But if this something Fiverr chooses the gigs to drop down to the last pages without showing any specific reason then we could fall into big trouble.

Why I am saying this cause from my experience what I can say if your gig is not facing the last page drop it should be on the first page when you search with the gig title

ANYONE FOUND ANY SOLUTION SHARE WITH US ! PLEASE DONT TELL ME IT DEPENDS ON THE PERFORMANCE CAUSE IT DOESN’T. IT HAS BEEN SEEN THAT IT HAPPENS FOR A TIME OF PERIOD THEN IT AUTOMATICALLY GETS SOLVED

Check this topic out: Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

I tried all the things already nothing helped me yet

This is a post by a successful TRS and Pro seller you may find useful:

1 Like

You write the tags and descriptions well according to your keywords
I think if you do this you will find your gig

I checked with “organic Spotify promotion” with the level 2 seller option enabled. I found you on the first page.

Given your reviews and ratings, I’d say it’s working exactly as it should. Your gig has a 4.8 rating and you have less than 200 overall reviews overall so you shouldn’t expect it to be on the first page for every keyword.

I’m genuinely not sure why you think your gig is not showing up when it clearly is.