Fiverr Forum

Fiverr gig wont update?

Don’t know why, but when I try to edit my gig and make changes nothing saves once I hit the save button. It’ll show my changes in the edit screen if I click on that again but if I go to click on the gig itself none of the changes show.

Anyone else have this issue? I’m using Chrome if that helps.

Thanks

I have found that it usually takes Fiverr some time to catch up to changes I make on my voiceover gigs. Give it some time and check back.

I do primarily use Chrome, though I will switch to something else if Fiverr is giving me grief uploading .wavs or .mp3s.

Kiff

cycleconsulting said: Don't know why, but when I try to edit my gig and make changes nothing saves once I hit the save button. It'll show my changes in the edit screen if I click on that again but if I go to click on the gig itself none of the changes show.

Ya, I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried and tried to make changes to my account, but nothing happens when I click "save"
I tried to ask support for help, but when I click "submit" nothing happens there either!
I posted my problems on the forum but now that I see someone else is having the same issue, I'm wondering weather there's a virus.

JVB

Thanks for the help. It has since updated.