Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Gigs Partnership, do you want to help each other?

Hello to all Fiverr sellers…

I have several gigs of all sorts along with one of my most popular gig which is photo enlargements while keeping the same quality.

I would like to find a skilled Vector Logo Artist that I would like to partner with and send some work their way so I have a main referral and possibly send some help back in return if any topic comes up.

As mentioned I do photo enlargements but there have been times that people send me thumbnail size images which most people would know is impossible to enlarge, but with that in mind, most of these small images happens to be logo’s with text of some sort and I like to help as much as possible as I tell them to look for a vector artist, which they do.

So if your a skilled vector artist I would like to have you as my main referral to send people to to help the customer and yourself to get extra work that I may not be able to do at times, if interested let me know…

Keep in mind, I am only after 1 vector logo artist to forward customers to, so if I receive more than one reply I will see which one of you would benefit this from…

Thank you…