Fiverr Forum

Fiverr gigs

i created a fiverr account about 10 days ago but still no views clicks or impressions … i created a new account on another computer but again same story … should i consider that fiverr is down right now ? please help me what to do … I also contact fivert team but my hopes are dissapointed … any one here to guide me please?

Fiverr is not down; it is up and operating like it should. The thing you need to be aware of is that you are not guaranteed orders just because you have a gig on Fiverr. There is no promise of success here on Fiverr. You need to work hard, promote your gigs elsewhere, bring in traffic, and have stellar gigs and gig descriptions.

Orders don’t just appear. You need to work as hard to get sales here as you do any other business. And most of all, be patient. You’ve only been on Fiverr for 10 days. Success does not happen overnight. It could be months before you get your first order… or it could be tomorrow. It all depends upon whether buyers feel that they need your specific services.

how can i get order without even a single impression views or clicks … when i listened about fiverr i created account at the spot on my personel ip … then i created gigs & i was getting impressions views or clicks every night … because of some reasons I del. that account … i have searched that impressions meaning in fiverr is that how much times my gigs are shown in fiverr … so how can i get order even after a month without impressions views or clicks. ? my problem is that i described two lines above