Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr gives a wrong error message."* Description should be at least 120 chars long"

Actually my message is 1030 characters long but fiver gives me a wrong message.so I reproduced my message about my services here…
Hi there! Thank you for checking out my gig.I am a Shopify Expert with all necessary skills required to build a complete and professional Shopify store from the START to the level of SALES with eye-grabbing and responsive design. I always try my best to deliver more than my customer’s expectations.

I build professional stores at a fair price by utilizing the modern e-commerce practices that converts better then what people usually do, I take pride in prioritizing quality over quantity to make your professional and production ready store.

My Services Includes:

Responsive & User-friendly design
Logo, slider images & all stock images
Products listing
Essential pages setup
Social media integration
and much more.

TOP 7 REASONS TO HIRE ME:

Shopify Expert from 2017

2+ Years of real Shopify knowledge

Build Sleek, Modern and User Friendly designs

7 days free support
Work until your 100% satisfaction

Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied

Thank You So Much

Farhan Ali

1 Like

Try this:

• cut the whole text, the character counter should indicate 0;
  • paste it, then remove the formatting notation (bold, italic, list item and so on)
  • reapply the formatting and save the description.
4 Likes

You need to make sure that the text editor has loaded. If there are no options to bold, underline etc, then it has not loaded. If this is the case, reload the page.

You should now be able to submit the form.

You are replying 5 months later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes