Fiverr ! Got no order :'(

Guest sujon_kumar_dey

Guest sujon_kumar_dey

Hi,
I am Sujon. I am old in fiverr but I didn’t get order. I am always try to develop my skill. I think my skill is enough to get a order, but still now I am not get any order or buyer knock. Now I am become frustrated. What can I do?

Hi,

I am Sujon. I am old in fiverr but I didn’t get order. I am always try to develop my skill. I think my skill is enough to get a order, but still now I am not get any order or buyer knock. Now I am become frustrated. What can I do?

I am old in fiverr

No, you are not. You joined Fiverr this month (“October 2018”). There have only been 7 days in October.

Unless you have more than one account, in which case, you’re breaking the the Fiverr site rules and are in danger of being banned by Fiverr.

If you want orders, get out there, market and promote your gigs, and EARN your orders!

Guest sujon_kumar_dey

I am old in fiverr

No, you are not. You joined Fiverr this month (“October 2018”). There have only been 7 days in October.

Unless you have more than one account, in which case, you’re breaking the the Fiverr site rules and are in danger of being banned by Fiverr.

If you want orders, get out there, market and promote your gigs, and EARN your orders!

verr.

I have one account 🙂 . I am manualy deactvie my old account, because not get order. So I call me as old seller on fiverr. Thanks.

I see many skill artists specially in my 3D field i see Korean, chines, Japanese etc that they have very good portfolio and they work very good but the problem is communication skill. I am still not that good but my advice for you to have a outstanding portfolio plus the description and then focus on your communication skill like how to talk to client.

There is nothing wrong to say “no problem” to your client but i don’t use this word cause it has “no” at the beginning so i will always you “yes” or “of course” and then stuff like “I will do”

I should stop now.

Follow these steps hope this will help you 🙂

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Guest sujon_kumar_dey

I see many skill artists specially in my 3D field i see Korean, chines, Japanese etc that they have very good portfolio and they work very good but the problem is communication skill. I am still not that good but my advice for you to have a outstanding portfolio plus the description and then focus on your communication skill like how to talk to client.

There is nothing wrong to say “no problem” to your client but i don’t use this word cause it has “no” at the beginning so i will always you “yes” or “of course” and then stuff like “I will do”

I should stop now.

Many many thanks, Obliviously communication skill is so much important for a seller. I always follow your instruction.

Guest sujon_kumar_dey

Follow these steps hope this will help you 🙂

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Thanks. I try. Pray for me.

verr.

I have one account 🙂 . I am manualy deactvie my old account, because not get order. So I call me as old seller on fiverr. Thanks.

I am manualy deactvie my old account, because not get order. So I call me as old seller on fiverr. Thanks.

Well, technically, if you haven’t sold anything, than you can’t call yourself a “seller”. 😉

And, to be honest, deleting a perfectly good account merely because you didn’t gain any orders there, doesn’t mean that your new account will do any better. You’re still going to have to do the same work to be successful on this account, as you should have been doing on your old account. Deleting an unsuccessful account, and making a new account, does NOT mean that the new account will be more successful.

What you need to be doing is thinking like a businessman. You clearly haven’t been doing that on either account.

Archived