Fiverr has helped a lot lately

fbrcold

I have been a Fiverr member for about three years now. I was in a slump for a while and not really getting any business. I have been looking for my kids for a long time and have finally found them. Now I need a good attorney to fight for my rights so I used that as a motivation. I decided to start putting up more gigs and add extras with variations. It is helping. My fiverr business has almost doubled this month compared to last month. Like I said I am motivated now like never before as I want my kids. Find your motivation.

I want to share a basic tip with the community that many of you may know but may not use.

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. 🙂

Remember the old saying the customer is always right? You have to look at it this way. Sometimes you are going to have people that order your gigs that are not happy no matter what you do. Don’t let that affect your attitude. I have a policy that is not unique but it is effective. If the customer is not happy I do anything I can to rectify their issue and if that means refunding them their money there is nothing wrong with that. I would say that 95% of the time when you thank a customer for their business and treat them with the utmost respect they will come back again. They even tip you once in a while and that is nice too. If you just keep pushing at what you are doing and take the time to listen to your customers you will see a big difference with everything. If you don’t know exactly what they want ask them to clarify. They don’t mind as they would rather have what they thought they would get. The more time I spend on Fiverr the more I realize that is the key to success. Just good old fashioned customer service. You also have to have something they want. 🙂 That is not really hard since there are so many people here looking for so many different services.

Good Luck With Your Sales and remember to always smile. 🙂

I always start with a completye sentence and end with a common: “Waiting to hear from you” Or thanks for purchasing our services, let me know if you may need any extra help"

It’s very beneficial to create full messages.

Always thank a costumer at the end every message, those may think that is going too far, but they prove big results.

Best of luck,

🙂 Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

fbrcold said: I have been looking for my kids for a long time and have finally found them. Now I need a good attorney to fight for my rights so I used that as a motivation. I decided to start putting up more gigs and add extras with variations. It is helping.

I am really happy for you, keep up your motivation!

Best of luck,

:) Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Guest celticmoon

@fbrcold How exciting for you! I was a pediatric nurse and well remember one case where a mother took her 2 kids & went into an underground network which hid them from the dad & his family. Fortunately she was finally found, and I was one of the people asked to testify for the dad about his interaction & care of his children (which belied the lies the mother had told). She selfishly didn’t want to share custody of the kids with their dad when they divorced & instead traumatized them by constantly moving them & living in questionable places. So I wish you great good luck as you move forward with re-establishing a relationship with your kids~!

And, of course, continued good luck on Fiverr~

I appreciate you kind words so much. Not exactly the same situation but similar. They too left and jumped from state to state. I just started to talk to my oldest son through Facebook for the first time in years and I promised him I will do everything I can. I am doing my Fiverr gigs, running my regular online business and just put up a gofundme page. It is honestly the best motivation I have ever had. I love them more than life itself and every time I get a new order in here I get a little more hope. I appreciate your kind words. 🙂

Archived