Fiverr has made me cry

sincerelymegan

…In tears of joy of course.

My name is Megan, I’m a broke university student from Canada trying to finish up a BSc. in Neuropsychology.

I believe that somewhere deep down, people have innate talents that they are destined to share with the world to make it a less shittier place. Whether it’s being a great athlete to be role-models for those who wish to venture the world of athleticism, to a great mathematician, Einstein computer-coder that will create the next set of robot slaves to make life easier, to the next army general against the war on hunger - every human being on earth has one thing to contribute.

For a long time I thought I didn’t have a talent. I’m good at books I guess, but it’s not like I upheld the stereotypical Asian honour (my GPA is nowhere near perfect). I’m a lame joke-teller (What did the lawyer name his daughter? Sue. HAHAHAHA, yeah, no). In real life, my voice is as tinier than a mouse’s.

Before Fiverr, my life was very routine. Go to school. Sleep (occasionally, if I wasn’t cramming for an exam). Sh*t I guess, if I had enough money to make myself a decent meal other than your typical Ramen noodles and Spam.

I don’t really have much friends in real life because I’m super shy and I didn’t jump on the bandwagon of drunk college party kids.

I sell video testimonials and video-related gigs on Fiverr. I like making videos. I like talking to that little black hole of abyss that is the camera’s lens. It makes me feel important. Since it never talks back and just listens, it’s kind of nice. I mean who really listens to women anyways? (NOTE: I TRIED TO MAKE A WOMAN JOKE. I KNOW, IT’S BAD. I’m telling you, I’m not really good at jokes!)

I like making videos so much that I even subjected my boyfriend to it (mwahahahaha…)

Anyways, it’s only been under two weeks and people ACTUALLY by my gigs. They actually like me! And get this - they think I did a got job on their video! WHAT UP!

I’m really glad that the Fiverr community is super supportive and tight-knit.

My name is Megan, and I’m a broke university student. I’m young. I sell videos of myself talking to a camera on Fiverr.

I’m really excited to meet other Fiverr sellers and buyers.

I also can’t wait to get better at this video testimonial thing… it’s a hot topic out there.

Thanks for reading.

Now who are you?

Sincerely,

Megan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hi Meg,

Welcome to the big time. While you’re not a Top rated seller yet, a level 2 is just as good. I am a level 2 and I love it. 🙂 Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I have a Fiverr blog called Fiverrtastic. I’m not going to put the link it will get bleeped out. If you are interested in becoming part of my blog just get a hold of me. I love your gigs and think you can benefit from being mentioned on my blog.

thanks,

Josh

It was a Great testimony indeed. Mine was similar, although it wasnt because i was broke or looking for job that brought me to fiverr, atleast i Earn a Living daily trading online forex over 6years now. But in order to give out my Career Ideas and show many doubting Thomas that Forex Trading can pay for the whole of their life struggles, i decided to share it out for few bucks on http://www.fiverr.com/paulforex

You too can tap from my ideas.

I love Fiverr! Exclusively on Fiverr!!

To Your Outstanding Success,

PaulForex

Archived