Fiverr has no choice of a bank account when withdrawing using bank transfer

titansign

hello I hope someone can answer my question, so in my Payoneer account I have 2 bank accounts to withdraw, now the two accounts are actually the same account with the same number but with different names, the wrong account is an old account, because of that account There was an error in the name so I changed it to the correct name, and I added the correct account again. my question, which bank account will my money go to? Because I’m worried, the old wrong bank account won’t work because it’s wrong.

Finish all of your transaction then contact CS to remove your info so you can add again.
For non-US users, using Fiverr revenue card or bank transfer is almost the same. Both methods transfer the fund to your Payoneer account.

Regard old/new bank account, to my understanding, you can only add one account at a time. I am not sure how you can add another bank account while not removing the old one but if that’s the case, it’s likely occurs as error, or the fund is pending. Better ask CS for the solution and in most cases they will solve it, no problem.

Archived