Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr has restricted my account

Fiverr has restricted my account. What was my mistake? i thought that changing my gig name from “i will teach you advanced engineering mathematics” to " i will do advanced engineering mathematics" will be cool and suddenly they restricted my account. I could not even send messages to my customers. They are keep saying for 3 days that we are working on it. My customers are waiting for me. Fiverr has put my best selling gigs on denied. I worked very hard on them. I am so much disappointed right now.

2 Likes

I understand how painful it is, but just be patient you’ll get back your account, maybe fiverr notice something unusual, hopefully you get back your account. Good luck

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes

its been three days. I also contacted customer service. My client was pending. It made me restrict for no reason. Just changing the name from 'teach you advanced engineering mathematics" to “do advaned engineering mathematics” is not a big deal.

Its not helping with academic work. How can you say i meant tat i will help in academic work. As an engineer we do many engineering projects in which mathematics is required. i decided to take part in those projects with companies. Thats all.

Sorry about that or maybe the used keyword is against fiverr’s community standard. Cause something similar happen to me but i was warned and my account was flag. Just Hoping everything turns out well

Best thing to do is to contact customer support and explain the situation. Only CS can help

its not helping. I have contacted them . No reply.

sometimes it takes a few days for them to reply … the only thing that you can do now is to wait , only CS can help you out

3 Likes

but i have heard denied gigs never come back.

it’s possible , unfortunately us… as forum members can’t help with that

I also teach. Fiverr is terribly strict about teaching any academic work. For example, if you are helping students with their academic homework from an institution etc. It is against their policies.

If you are not doing this type of work, and only working with companies, contact customer support about it. I have to put it on my gig description that I wouldn’t do homework or school work from any type of school. They also like me to use my own customized worksheets!

2 Likes

I would say my fiverr experience is so so so bad.

1 Like

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can restore your gigs.

My teaching mathematics gig is there for months. They did not do anything about it. I thought that it is not a big deal . But when i changed its name then they restricted me. As you are saying teaching is prohibited therefore “i will do advanced engineering mathematics” should be accepted there.

I have already told that i have contacted them.

They will get back to you! I know that they are very busy at the moment and can take a week to reply. I wish you all the best!

Sorry for your bad experienc, try to contact wih fiverr CS

You have already been told the reason why you gig and account has been restricted… When you say “I will teach” and “I will do” those two statements mean different things. In one statement you were teaching them how to do the mathematics in the other you were the one doing the mathematics. You might not have been actually doing their maths but the statement says otherwise… Leave it to cs to look at the gig and make a final decision, if you keep contacting them it only makes the reply timeframe longer.

1 Like