Fiverr has unbolcked majority of my buyers whom I had blocked! ????

rahulgraphics

Hi Doers,

Recently, I noticed a trend in my fiverr account and it looks like Fiverr is unblocking my buyers whom I had blocked earlier because of bad experience. And now when I try to block them again, it says “Error! Please contact Customer Support”. I don’t have the option to block such buyers now!! :man_facepalming:
report.PNG.e6a52b240059da03aed1aa8620bbd02f.PNG

Why Fiverr is unblocking these buyers without my consent?
Will Fiverr provide them the service if they order from me again and try to ruin my profile?

Fiverr is not even checking the order page and the experience I had faced with them before opening them for communication again. Recently, one such buyer wants to order from me again but I had not a good working experience with him (1/5 star) but he rated me (5/5). I don’t want to work for this buyer again.

Fiverr has opened/unblocked him to place order from me!!

What is the best solution in this?

Hi Doers,

Recently, I noticed a trend in my fiverr account and it looks like Fiverr is unblocking my buyers whom I had blocked earlier because of bad experience. And now when I try to block them again, it says “Error! Please contact Customer Support”. I don’t have the option to block such buyers now!! :man_facepalming:

Why Fiverr is unblocking these buyers without my consent?

Will Fiverr provide them the service if they order from me again and try to ruin my profile?

Fiverr is not even checking the order page and the experience I had faced with them before opening them for communication again. Recently, one such buyer wants to order from me again but I had not a good working experience with him (1/5 star) but he rated me (5/5). I don’t want to work for this buyer again.

Recently, one such buyer wants to order from me again but I had not a good working experience with him (1/5 star) but he rated me (5/5). I don’t want to work for this buyer again.

Either work on the placed order or cancel. There’s no other way around.

Recently, one such buyer wants to order from me again but I had not a good working experience with him (1/5 star) but he rated me (5/5). I don’t want to work for this buyer again.

Either work on the placed order or cancel. There’s no other way around.

Either work on the placed order

But what if I don’t even offer that service?

or cancel.

I am affected in both the cases. 🙃

Anyways, good to hear your point of view!!

Either work on the placed order

or cancel.

I am affected in both the cases. 🙃

Anyways, good to hear your point of view!!

In this case, you should contact CS asking them to please cancel the order for you without affecting your stats, explaining the reasons for your request.

In this case, you should contact CS asking them to please cancel the order for you without affecting your stats, explaining the reasons for your request.

you should contact CS asking them to please cancel the order

It’s a headache actually!! I know this process but when there is new CS agent, he/she refuses to cancel it without affecting the account and copy/paste the below message in reply.

cancellation.PNG.e079c83fbe60da548d95ddb6a15c81c3.PNG

you should contact CS asking them to please cancel the order

It’s a headache actually!! I know this process but when there is new CS agent, he/she refuses to cancel it without affecting the account and copy/paste the below message in reply.

cancellation

You asked me and I answered you. It’s up to you to decide what you want to do.

Archived