Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Help Bangladesh: Live with Fiverr!

My online ticket is confirmed :innocent:

Join on September 18th at 10 PM BD time to meet members of the Fiverr Success and Safety team and get their advice!

About this Event

Fiverr is excited to host a live online event specifically for the “Fiverr Help Bangladesh” Facebook group!

Hosted by members of the Success and Market Integrity team, we will talk about tips to optimize your Seller profile and interact with buyers on the marketplace to become a more successful Fiverr Seller!

We are excited to partner with the admins of Fiverr Help Bangladesh, who have already done such a fantastic job of teaching and guiding so many new freelancers in Bangladesh. Special thanks to @fahimulkarim for planning this event!

Registrations Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fiverr-help-bangladesh-live-with-fiverr-tickets-120068840133

This event will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads “Access online event”. Click this button to access the link to the webinar.

Zoom Webinar has a limit of 500 attendees maximum, so we will also stream this event on Facebook Live for anyone not able to join the webinar.

28 Likes

Where is the link? I am from Bangladesh. I want to join the event.

1 Like

Please check now this topic description! Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your fast reply.

2 Likes

Welcome dear brother :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi,
Done with the registration. Alhamdulilah. Looking forward to enjoying the event.

2 Likes

Oh, I miss your event.

Very good job! Congrats :heart_eyes: :bouquet: :bouquet:

Why bro ? Please complete your registrations :innocent:

2 Likes

I am also eagerly waiting for the event too.

1 Like

I am also. :innocent:

Welcome back to fiverr after 5 months :heart_eyes: :bouquet:

1 Like

I got so many new and information from this event. It was very informative event.

Yes. I am really enjoy this event.

1 Like

Fahim UL Karim, He is our pride.

Yes :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: