Fiverr Forum

Fiverr helped me pay a portion for my new personal office

I joined Fiverr in June 2014. Fiverr has helped generate a substantial side income since then. I’ve earned more than $14800 from it so far(touchwood). This amount helped me pay a portion of my new personal office loan. So now I’m debt-free in that sense. And I’ve 100% ownership of this office now without any loan. It’s all paid. Thanks to Fiverr.

Above is the photo of my office space, my own space in a very fine complex in my city.

Fiverr has helped me run my passion project - quotes. I’ve met several fine buyers here on Fiverr and the journey is on.

pinned #2

Lovely, office space. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t do clutter and your workspace is very neat and tidy.

Great story to inspire others. :ok_hand:t4:

Cheers :tropical_drink: :pineapple:

With a lot of people complaining about Fiverr for whatever reason ( and don’t get me wrong, some of them are understandable), it’s nice to see a positive post.

Your office is tidy and so clean! :smiley: (You should see the mess on my desk…)
I hope you add some personal touches to it like a photo or a mini Godzilla figure on
the desk :wink::wink::wink:

Nice! Maybe a green (Fiverr-green :sweat_smile: or other green) plant in the corner? :herb:

Looks beautiful. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I went to your profile page and I love how you describe yourself as a husband and father and then say you are a level 2 seller on Fiverr. Always put the important facts first! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @nikavoice

Yes, now as the loan is paid, I’ll begin to add furniture to it. :slight_smile:

@zeus777 - I thought that first I’ll own the space and pay the loan. Once that’s done, I’ll go ahead this year to furnish it. So who knows you may see a photo in a year, a better and messy version of it :slight_smile: :wink:

@miiila - I’ve some plans for the office regarding decoration and furnishing. But first I wanted to be loan-free, which I’m now. So as Fiverr income supports me more this year, you can see a green plant in the corner :smiley: :slight_smile:

Thank you @cheek_box :slight_smile:

Thank you very much @acdesignstudio

Thanks a lot @vickiespencer - and honestly I also loved the way you wrote this on your profile “I live in majestic Montana :sunrise_over_mountains: where I was born many moons ago.” - “moons ago” sounds very interesting :slight_smile:

It is a saying I have know most of my life. I looked up its source. Here is what I found. :full_moon_with_face:

“This idiom actually started with the Native Americans. They did not keep track of time like we do now, so they only knew days and nights by sun and moon. To say that you are talking about something a long time ago, they say “many moons ago” because the moon has shown many times since the “event” they are talking about happened.”

Congratulations! :heartbeat:

Where you got office in just 9 lac only!! Might be property rates is huge low in your area :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Otherwise.
Congrats :blush:

@vickiespencer this is very interesting. In fact, it reminded me of the film 10,000 BC in which I remember tribal people using this phrase - moons ago.

Thank you @v3graphic

@fast_editing you seem to have read the post in fast_speed too I guess coz otherwise you would have noticed that title says “Fiverr helped me pay a portion for my new personal office”. So if you can read the word portion here, it answers your question :slight_smile: Also I’ve mentioned in post description that “Fiverr has helped generate a substantial side income since then.” So if you can read the word side income here, it again answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers and thanks.