Fiverr Holds Revenue Withdrawal Of Seller!

Fiverr Hold Revenue Withdrawal.

Fiverr says. If client is not satisfied with your services you cannot withdraw revenue services. No matter if client request refund after 3 months. No Matter if seller provide right services. No Matter if you gave quality work or not. No matter if client has already provided negative ratings after completed order. No Matter client doesn’t show up in 30 days after order completion.

Most hard part is Fiverr doesn’t allow your buyer name for privacy reason. Come on I don’t understand what’s the wrong in disclosing our buyer name to us just for resolution of case.

In short Fiverr is trying hard to force seller that if you didn’t get 4 star just refund to buyer. Come this rule is completely shit. No matter even if client provide ratings and request refund after 3 months.

If Fiverr really care for seller they could atleast disclose name of disputed buyer so that we can solve the matter. But Fiverr likes to play around and torture seller. Holding someone full payment is not the solution.

I have 100’s of client. Out of 100 at least 20 client doesn’t provide ratings and shown up after completion of order. Now Fiverr says Solve the matter with 20 buyers meanwhile your payment is on hold. In directly fiverr is forcing us to refund all 20 buyers.

God Bless Fiverr!

Too many bad buyers lately

Same issue with me, even i cleared my position that buyer is trying to fool fievrr cs and me but still no response from fiverr cs.

You aren’t allowed to withdraw revenues from people who do not leave feedback?

I am struggling to believe that…

If you have 20 out of 100 buyers disputing with you, then shut down your gig. That is awful.