Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr...I loathe you

Withdrawals now take a few days to process :slight_smile: Here I am 48 hours after withdrawal and nothing in my account.

I checked the email that came through and it said "withdrawals take a few days to process"

so you know what; Fiverr. I loathe you.

That withdrawal that I just placed went through in about 2 hours. Still far longer than before.

That withdrawal that I just placed went through in about 2 hours. Still far longer than before.

Yeah well 2 isn’t too bad at all! I still don’t like that it takes two weeks for it to become available for withdrawl. I wish there was some way to shorten that time at all.

Is that withdrawl to your PayPal account? Are you in the US? (not that that should matter with PayPal!) I have never had to wait more than 3 minutes for my funds to be transferred to my PayPal after clicking the email link. (knocks on wood!)

GG

Really? That’s so lame. But I’m sure they havea good reason for it, as we already have to wait a few weeks before being even able to withdraw.

genuineguidance said: Is that withdrawl to your PayPal account? Are you in the US? (not that that should matter with PayPal!) I have never had to wait more than 3 minutes for my funds to be transferred to my PayPal after clicking the email link. (knocks on wood!)

I used to wait a few minutes. Last withdrawal took 2 days, the one I done this morning took 2 hours.

I never had to wait more than 1 minute to see funds released on my Paypal account…

That’s pretty sucky Ryan! Hopefully this won’t be a constant issue for you. I am like Mark, it is literally minutes after clicking the link that I see payment in my PayPal.

GG

I withdrew last night and it was only a few minutes, like it usually is for me. Have you asked Support?

mark74 said: I never had to wait more than 1 minute to see funds released on my Paypal account...

Yep, same here. I've been withdrawing between $50 and $200 almost everyday for the last year, and I never had a delay like that. 1 minute max.
emasonwrites said:
  • I withdrew last night and it was only a few minutes, like it usually is for me. Have you asked Support?

Yes. They are being cagey about answering anything. I originally asked why the email says "days for withdrawal" and they started to talk about how there are security measures in place for the initial 14 day plus 3 day wait (which is really 15 days and 4 days). Then they stopped responding (despite the ticket being active based upon the 'update' time)

This happens to me today, I waited for like 2-3 hours.

for over 2 years here on fiverr this just happens to me twice so i’m not looking forward for more issues .sigh. [-O<

This is really a rant, not a tip.

scoban said:
  • This is really a rant, not a tip.

Actually, I am giving people tips that withdrawals now take longer.

Hit withdraw to PayPal and not instant like it usually is. Email verification is yet to come through.

EDIT: To say verification has come through

I read most of the users complaining about waiting 3 days , hours or minutes

once you click the withdraw button ( fiverr ) sends out confirmation link , you click it and then you get paid via paypal.

Sending money to your account.

Depending on your country and ( bank ) specially because when you try and send out money from

paypal to your bank , you have to wait because other people are are transferring money also at times it can get very busy so you get the message saying you have to wait 3 days xxxx days

if its not that busy you will se message say 2 hours

i only seen 24hours once because the bank was busy , and now i only get 2 hours

so depending on your bank and time of transferr if its busy it will take time if its not then it will take 2 hours or so.

this has nothing to do with fiverr its to do with paypal and your bank.

Funny thread! I love that word, loathe. I, at times, loathe Fiverr, where for many, it seems to be a race to the bottom - Oh! and the Admins actually voted the most historical event since 2000 was probably a sports entertainers retirement. That is sooo loathe worthy. Blah!!! Once I read that, it convinced me that we must be getting close to the end of times. I’m serious. I suspended all my gigs.

With that said, I haven’t had any problems in withdrawing money. I just pulled out the last I had in my balance …

thats great to hear it only takes a few hours or a few mins. i still havent withdrawn any money yet. ill collect it and then withdraw when its a big chunk…

btw how much does paypal take ??

Reply to @typingservice:

There’s definitely a race to the bottom mentality, but I have to put the onus on creators. If creators wouldn’t be afraid to charge what their time is worth instead undercutting each other with a smile on their faces, we’d all be better off.

I’m only partial to undercutting when you’re trying to level (as I did). It’s obvious you’re new and trying to gain traction. However, undercutting as a business strategy hurts everyone. It’s especially terrible with writers who are more than happy to cut off their nose in spite of their face…