Fiverr, Ideas, Tips, and Growth?

Guest kincat13

Guest kincat13

Hey Everyone! My name is Travis Kincaid and I got interested in Fiverr awhile back. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with an idea, some start-up tips, and some instructions on how to build my gigs. Thanks, it’d be much appreciated to get some help! I’m totally lost!

Guest thuyta

Good question. Alot of new sellers expect to throw up their first gig and watch the $$$ flow in. Unfortunately it is ALOT tougher than that. Here’s a quick list of things you can do to help you get started…

1. Treat fiverr like it’s your business. Be professional. Build your gigs using professional grammar but keep it eye catching. You want to entice the potential customer to order from you.

2. Be patient. The beginning stages of your fiverr adventure is always the toughest.

3. Maintain great customer service. Always reply to messages and order updates in a timely fashion. You also want to be friendly and personable with your customers. If you make them happy, they will be back!

4. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr. Use social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to draw in business from internet users who aren’t familiar with Fiverr

Hope this helps!

-Thuyta

Archived