Fiverr images/logos to include in my gig

michaelkilliany

Where can I find Fiverr images (.png and .jpg) so I can include them in my gig?

Why not make them yourself? Or, if you don’t have any artistic skills suited to the task, there are plenty of image designers here on Fiverr that you could hire to do it for you.

Why not make them yourself? Or, if you don’t have any artistic skills suited to the task, there are plenty of image designers here on Fiverr that you could hire to do it for you.

@jonbaas I was referring to the actual trademarked logos themselves. My thought was perhaps fiverr made such files available for their users, to be used on gigs, but I guess not. I do see plenty on Bing and Google images but what I found is not quite what I’m looking for. Thank you.

Guest merciavideo

@jonbaas I was referring to the actual trademarked logos themselves. My thought was perhaps fiverr made such files available for their users, to be used on gigs, but I guess not. I do see plenty on Bing and Google images but what I found is not quite what I’m looking for. Thank you.

There was a post recently about a seller whose gig was paused until they removed the Fiverr logo from their gig video - might be better to check what’s currently acceptable?

Guest merciavideo

@merciavideo I don’t get it. Why would Fiverr object to a seller using their logo to help promote their work and generate income?

No idea, but I found the thread:

Yesterday I opened a ticket that one seller copied my gig description A-Z and today I received a message from fiverr "We noticed that your Gig create animated logo intro video needs to be modified to be available in our marketplace. " and the reason is I used fiverr logo in my gig video. So now I have a problem with my gig and the gig that has copied description is still there without any problem. Where is my solution? thinking

Here’s some more info on gig images:

Archived