Fiverr Forum

Fiverr interruptions

UPDATE - Thank you for your patience. The messaging issues has been resolved and full recovery for all users may take a couple of hours.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They will help.

25 Likes

Will Fiverr ensure that the inability to respond to messages does not negatively our response rate? Have been trying to respond to requests from potential clients but unable to. Thanks.

10 Likes

I have 2 hot inquires I am unable to respond to. Not only am I powerless to convert the sale, but my now my response rate is hurt. :frowning: Please sort this out Fiverr

2 Likes

Please fix the issue of Gig tags not showing properly. I’ve tried all the methods suggested by CS like changing browser, clearing caches and going into incognito mode and nothing worked for me.

Just what I came to the forum to read about. Hope it won’t affect our response rate too?

That’s the million dollar question.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m trying to respond a message but it shows errors.

2 Likes

Having same problem with messages, very frustrating. Hope it gets resolved soon.

2 Likes

Hope it will not affect response rate

2 Likes

I’m not able to deliver any orders. Hitting deliver just takes me to the inbox page

This message and delivery issues have been resolved :grinning:

delivery issues not resolver :frowning:

1 Like

No, they haven’t. Please don’t spread false information - just because something is working for you, doesn’t mean it’s working for everyone. My deliveries still aren’t working.

2 Likes

It’s working for me now. But I am still curious to see what fiverr’s response is on this whole thing.
They took at least 6 hours to fix this…

1 Like

It’s working now for me as well :slight_smile:

hello mjensen415, can I search for chat from potential buyers that I have deleted, because I think it’s spam, it turns out the fiverr system is having an error

I have orders to deliver but am waiting to make sure they go through so I’m holding off for now. I might wait until tomorrow when given the all clear.

For me messaging is working now.

We’re done restoring and are currently following up on support tickets. Full recovery for all users may take a couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They understand the situation and will help.

support.fiverr.com

5 Likes

Rating does not show on my profile. It shows N/A instead of 5*