Fiverr interruptions

mjensen415

This message and delivery issues have been resolved 😀

No, they haven’t. Please don’t spread false information - just because something is working for you, doesn’t mean it’s working for everyone. My deliveries still aren’t working.

We’re done restoring and are currently following up on support tickets. Full recovery for all users may take a couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They understand the situation and will help.

support.fiverr.com

It’s not working yet, It’s showing the same error (Something went wrong…) 😔

We’re done restoring and are currently following up on support tickets. Full recovery for all users may take a couple of hours.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They understand the situation and will help.

support.fiverr.com

Hi, i still can’t send any message to my client on the order page.

He has placed an order but i can’t reply him. 😪

There’s still error… 😪

support.fiverr.com

same here with upload buttons. everything with deliveries was fixed couple of hours ago but now it started again and “upload work” buttons disappeared again in the deliveries.

I would add that Revenues and Gigs pages are also in the eternal loading mode.

The biggest problem is the absence of Upload button, which makes it impossible to deliver any order…

I second that.

support.fiverr.com

The biggest problem is the absence of Upload button, which makes it impossible to deliver any order…

Same is happening to me, tried 3 different browsers and my mobile connection too with no luck, i need to deliver…i guess i am not the only one.

The real problem is that we would have late deliveries 😦

Same is happening to me, tried 3 different browsers and my mobile connection too with no luck, i need to deliver…i guess i am not the only one.

The real problem is that we would have late deliveries 😦

Still not working and few hours are already passed, I can’t attach any file to the delivery and I think that my one of my buyer has the same issue too as I can’t see any file attached to his order.

Archived