Fiverr Introduced a New tool or Option called Collaboration Tool

dotadesign

Hello there, I have recently delivered an order. After that Fiverr have shown me an option called Collaboration Tool.
Share your feedback with each other by leaving comments directly in the file.
Simply open the file to get started.

Once I clicked on the supported Image (JPEG, PNG etc) a new window opened and then, there you can start conversion and comments about the Image.

Is this not Cool?
It’s great!

The collaboration tool is not cool and I want it turned off if I’m being honest.

I second that. Or at least sellers could have the option to turn it off. When buyers decide to use it, doing so turns a simple revision request into a marathon on unnecessary stress.

I second that. Or at least sellers could have the option to turn it off. When buyers decide to use it, doing so turns a simple revision request into a marathon on unnecessary stress.

Like, yeah, what I need for a smooth and streamlined collaboration process is a pop-up window for even the smallest attachment that in addition to that doesn’t let me to ctrl+c/ctrl+v said attachment. I have to then download it and press X to close the thing.

We totally need more clicks. We absolutely need to encourage buyers to write even more unrelated comments. Yay.

The option to turn it off for yourself would be great indeed.

Really?

When I first saw it I thought it’s really cool, but most of my clients don’t even use revisions or adding really minor changes, so I didn’t have that many chances to use it

But I’m still using my phone and just adding my notes on the screenshots if I’m on the go 🙈

I love using this tool when ordering any graphic design work. It makes it very easy for me to pinpoint exact areas that I need modified and that helps to avoid wasting time on unnecessary revisions.

182175_2.png ronhi85:

Yes it is useful for Graphic designers who works with mostly Images.

I don’t collaborate on anything but I do send images. Give us a way to turn it off please. I’m sure fiverr knows some sellers need to send images but don’t need to use a collaboration tool. It looks confusing to have that showing when all I’m doing is sending an image.

Archived