Fiverr is a boomerang. Be a giver, not a taker. It comes back to reward you

hotwebideas

I want to tell the sellers that being a giver on Fiverr is just as good as being a seller. When I say to be a giver, I mean two things:

1. Become a buyer
  2. Give away some free advice to your fellow Fiverr members, both sellers and buyers.

I had my first tip purchased today from Nakita (@musiclover), because I had worked with her on some Wordpress and PHP issues that she encountered in the past couple of weeks.

Also, I purchased my second gig in 24 hours from a new seller on Fiverr and I just got an offer to get one for free.

Fiverr is a boomerang. That’s a good thing. In other words, what you put into Fiverr, you definitely get back. BIG TIME!

Bruce

Very wise words Bruce! You are a great example of a great seller. Thank you so much for helping me! I believe in your philosophy as well. Put good in; get good out.

Btw, I successfully switched over my site to the new server. I had to install a fresh version of WP, then overwrite all the files and database, except the wp_config file. Thank you for all your help. 🙂

-Nakita

Guest tn5rr2012

I am still doing my blog promotion and will be purchasing and doing a write up for a new gig in Feb. Great ideas and words of wisdom Bruce

Thanks for the advice. I try to get orders done as quickly as possible, even if the person did not purchase express. That to me is good business and hopefully means a referral and or a repeat prder . I aslso request a positive review which every order but one has given me and they did not review either way.

I believe that not only Fiverr, but business in general is a boomerang! People shouldn’t fight for every little coin, shouldn’t make savings under their pillows, but always re-invest! That circulation of money and service, service for money, money for goods, goods for service, service for service and service for money - it is a sort of life blood circulation in our body but on the macro level!

So I totally agree with boomerang concept, I also may call it a “Business Karma”!

katylady77 said: Thanks for the advice. I try to get orders done as quickly as possible, even if the person did not purchase express. That to me is good business and hopefully means a referral and or a repeat prder . I aslso request a positive review which every order but one has given me and they did not review either way.

That is a good selling tip. Always deliver early. Not all of us have that option all the time, but we try.

Archived