Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr is a rip off (Answered )

MY ISSUE IS I WAITED THE FULL 14 DAYS AND STILL CAN’T TRANSFER THE REVENUE CAUSE OF SUPPOSEDLY A NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR ON THEIR SITE. THE SITE IS NOT SENDING A CODE TO MY PHONE. sO HERE i AM GETTING PISSED OFF. BECAUSE MY MODEL IS MISS USA AND SHE IS WAITING FOR HER PAY FOR A FASHION PHOTO SHOOT. tHIS WAS A $250 GIG. I FEEL I AM GETTING A MAJOR RUN AROUND!

1 Like

You would have to sort this out with customer support. Noone on the forum can help you with payment issues.

8 Likes

If you are having issues with the Fiverr website simply connect with Fiverr and discuss your issues.

If the phone verification isn’t working, it’s likely a bug which should be resolved right away.

I wish you the very best on your photoshoot and have an awesome day!

2 Likes

Can you pay her now or do you need to wait on the $250 from fiverr to do it?
What amount of that does she get?

6 Likes

Hope everything has been sorted out by now.

Sort this out with CS. The are the only one that can help you in this particular case.:thinking:

Cheers.

if only all-caps was also banned in forum posts and not just gig titles…

1 Like

I hope Miss USA got paid somehow!

Please, we’ve all had to flog a tiara or two at some point to pay the rent, Miss C. It’s all part of the humility of freelancing. She’ll be fine.

8 Likes

Miss World pageant starts in November.

Whoever you are representing and whatever you are doing aren’t you cutting it a bit close?

Should have planned it better. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I still wonder how much of that $250 Miss USA actually is supposed to get for her fashion photo shoot. It sounds like her hourly rate might be within my budget. I would like to hire her for my fiverr video.

4 Likes

This is the greatest post on this forum.

It has everything.

2 Likes

After reading this post a Sex Pistols “Bodies” song immediately, automatically, compulsively starts playing in my head.

It just won’t stop.

Very, very strange.

Subliminal Coding? Illuminati? Eyes Wide Shut?

Who exactly are you, Sir, and what is your supreme agenda?

Meh, never mind this old bat (me)…

2 Likes

I highly doubt it. :wink:

4 Likes

Miss USA is under contract for one year for the operators of the pageant. She is going to be only working for them and being paid in the terms of the contract. Someone working on fiverr is not going to be working with her.

5 Likes

I did have to wait 24 hours to receive pay. Very annoyed.

Oh, you´re lucky, PayPal to my bank usually takes 2-3 days. So I guess you could pay Miss USA then now finally?

2 Likes

Wow, you master the use of caps lock like a pro.
Now master the skill of contacting the right people to solve your problem.

4 Likes