Fiverr is a step towards my dreams

Hi! I’m Destyn. I’m a 25 year old mom and wife from Canada. I love video games more than anything, and writing is another passion of mine.

I have never wanted to spend my entire life working at a miserable job with the same 9-5 routine every day for 40 years. I’ve been doing it for 6 years now and it has cemented that feeling of dread even further.

Fiverr is truly the best thing I have come across in a long time. I’ve always dreamt of being a writer, an editor, a person who helps other people’s dreams come true… and this is the first step towards that!

I’m so happy to see so many other people sharing the same dream. Here’s to all of us and our success!

Greetings from another Canadian (I’m in Southern British Columbia) and I am a full-time web content (blog/article) writer.

I launched my freelance business in 2014 and have been doing this full-time since 2016.

Fiverr is just one source of income for me.

I could never live on what I make on Fiverr, but have found success with work coming to me from my website.

Enjoy your time on Fiverr and good luck!

Greetings from another Canadian (I’m in Southern British Columbia) and I am a full-time web content (blog/article) writer.

I launched my freelance business in 2014 and have been doing this full-time since 2016.

Fiverr is just one source of income for me.

I could never live on what I make on Fiverr, but have found success with work coming to me from my website.

Enjoy your time on Fiverr and good luck!

I’m in Southern BC too! Funny how it’s such a small world. I’m happy to hear how much success you have had. Congratulations!

I’m in Southern BC too! Funny how it’s such a small world. I’m happy to hear how much success you have had. Congratulations!

I’m in Princeton, grew up in Kelowna and spent five years working in Penticton. My wife and I run a home-based business weekends in Oliver!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived